Probably the best quote you'll read from a Bill.

PIZ

Hey, it's a penetrating look into what's wrong with the Bills.

The big cheese quarterback who hasn't done a damn thing since game 8 four years ago is getting paid huge moolah to underproduce.

The front office apparently doesn't give a stevestojan about his health or the offensive output because first they bring in a defensive minded headcase, er headcoach and a headcase offensive coordinator to overuse the weakest part of the offense. Just throw it deep and maybe something will happen.

They continue to ignore the offensive line and piss-poor blocking by their running backs and TEs. THEY'RE PLAYING WHIFFle BALL OUT THERE!

That kind of lack of accountability has to permeate the entire team after awhile. And my friends, it's been quite a while. A fish stinks from the head down.

These players we root for every week 'cause they're draped in the Red, White, and Blue (and blue, and black -- gag me) are friggin mercenaries. They doing all right by themselves. Sure they'd love to win, but they mostly love the money. The spirit that Moulds exhibits used to beat in the heart of every Bill. I don't think it beats in the heart of every one at OBD.

Hey DonnaHo - you did it, so here's to you: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain: :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic