goodbye trent...

mjohns85

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah....... vick is def a winner. he won how many superbowls?

the only reason any team would take vick is to make money. that is all he did for atlanta was sell jerseys and excite the crowd. he sucked. he couldn't throw an accurate pass if his life depended on it.

Or if the team's owner is into dogfighting.

I think Wilson is into horse racing though.

hello mr. vick

Michael vick can go f$%k a goat!! He is a piece of sh--. He killed dogs because he thought it was cool, and that it made him look like a tough thug. If any team picks him up after cell block D gets through sodomizing him, I hope that franchise folds.

How's that for an opinion.

Michael vick can go f$%k a goat!! He is a piece of sh--. He killed dogs because he thought it was cool, and that it made him look like a tough thug. If any team picks him up after cell block D gets through sodomizing him, I hope that franchise folds.

How's that for an opinion.

Take it easy, people shoot deer every day during hunting season just for the sake of shooting them.

It is not out of the ordinary for 'hunters' to shoot deer and leave them in the fields.

And no one is sentencing them to sodomy.

Take it easy, people shoot deer every day during hunting season just for the sake of shooting them.

It is not out of the ordinary for 'hunters' to shoot deer and leave them in the fields.And no one is sentencing them to sodomy.

Actually I know a lot of people that hunt deer and none of them do this so it is out of the ordinary

Every deer hunter I know brings home the kill and feeds his friends and family with it. I have never met a hunter who would go to all the trouble of getting up before the ass-crack of dawn, loading up his gear, finding a good spot to set up his deer stand and waiting for hours on end for an animal that may never arrive just to kill it and leave it there. If I recall correctly, it is also illegal to leave your kill behind, just like it is to kill dogs for fun.

It is not out of the ordinary for 'hunters' to shoot deer and leave them in the fields.

And no one is sentencing them to sodomy.

The last time I checked, Deer hunters don't electrocute, beat, kick, drown them for fun, cut them with knives, and rile them up to fight against other Deer to look cool. Not to mention the fact that Deer hunting is a sport, people use the meet for food, and is not considered animal cruelty.

I am calm, Michael Vick is a worthless butt F*ck. sodomy would be a light sentence for good 'ol #7. I actually read the indictment in full, I know what they found, and what he did. He was worse than Hitler to those defenseless dogs. Lets leave it at that.

NO WAY

If the indictment PDF still available to download from ESPN.com it will make you sick. Ok.. the Hitler analogy might be a bit strong, but trust me you will see why what he did could look similar from a torture standpoint, he was brutal, the public got the sugar coated truth. Also, my cousin is a DA in the Washington, DC area, and shared with our family details that were kept out of the indictment due to technicalities.

I truly hope he is nowhere near the NFL ever, I just couldn't stomach the thought of anyone thinking he is some kind of leader or role model.

If the indictment PDF still available to download from ESPN.com it will make you sick. Ok.. the Hitler analogy might be a bit strong, but trust me you will see why what he did could look similar from a torture standpoint, he was brutal, the public got the sugar coated truth. Also, my cousin is a DA in the Washington, DC area, and shared with our family details that were kept out of the indictment due to technicalities.

I truly hope he is nowhere near the NFL ever, I just couldn't stomach the thought of anyone thinking he is some kind of leader or role model.

I mean no way do I want him in buffalo

Ok, but after Vick's jail time, public humiliation, loss of his best means of earning a living for several years, his attempts at restitution to troubled dogs after his conviction, and almost incomprehensible monetary losses, could you ever see the way to saying that he's paid his debt to society for his wrongdoings?

yeah....... vick is def a winner. he won how many superbowls?

the only reason any team would take vick is to make money. that is all he did for atlanta was sell jerseys and excite the crowd. he sucked. he couldn't throw an accurate pass if his life depended on it.

Can you imagine Vick and Dick on the same team? Vick would give Dick heart failure the minute he left the pocket. Just listening to the two of them trying to have a conversation would be comical.

Ok, but after Vick's jail time, public humiliation, loss of his best means of earning a living for several years, his attempts at restitution to troubled dogs after his conviction, and almost incomprehensible monetary losses, could you ever see the way to saying that he's paid his debt to society for his wrongdoings?

Sure, why not.

Doesn't mean I want to see him in the NFL ever again or as the QB of my team.

Yes, and he should find employment somewhere other than the NFL.

i'd take him.

he was cruel to those dogs, but they were his dogs, his property. it's not like he harmed a human being (in the charges that sent him to jail, i dunno what else he has done). i'm eating a chicken right now that no doubt had a horrible life, don't be a bleeding heart vagina and cry over an animal -- if he gets us a superbowl i'd be happy for him to kill 10000 dogs.