Things I had better see tonight.

Quester74

Considering some of the things that our Bills will have working to their advantage tonight (inexperienced QB on the road, in crappy weather conditions), I had best see the following tonight..

1. Pressure on the QB: Bring it from everywhere.. LBs, Safeties, CBs.. everywhere!

2. Press coverage: Make this kid beat us! If we sit back in our customary defense of sitting 8 yds off the WRs presnap.. then we deserve to get torched.

3. Unpredictability on offense: Pitches, Roll-outs, Screens.. anything to get our guys in space. Slamming the RB's into the middle of the line is getting tiresome, and it's not working.

4. Someone get pissed: I wanna see some fire on the field, from someone, ANYONE. When Lynch gets buried for a two yard loss because Dockery got bulldozed into the backfield, I want someone screaming at him like he just kicked their dog. (Other than me or my father. Heh.) This team is in serious need of a mean streak, particularly the O'line.

GO BILLS!

1. A completely rabid and insane Buffalo crowd rocking the joint in the snow! How could last year's Monday night game get better? Just add snow!

2. A little heart and intensity from the players on the field. Like it or not, this is a must win game for the Bills; they need to play like it.

1. Play with determination.

2. An O-line that ACTUALLY can run block.

3. Trent not suck in cold/wind. (this is not to say I don't like Trent)

4. Pass coverage by our swiss cheese D-backs.

5. Jauron show some guts. (and learn how to toss the red flag!)

6. A WIN!

1. I would like to see 20+ carries for Marshawn. Even if the running game isn't having success early on, stick with it. By the 4th quarter, with the Bills' over-sized OL and the Browns' pension for caving late in games, the Bills' offense should be dictating the flow of the game.

2. I want the coaches to stop coaching scared. On defense, Quinn is a young QB. Give him some new looks. Blitz him when he doesn't expect it. Drop DEs back into coverage on zone blitzes. Bring the CBs up and hit the WRs in the mouth -- and stop worrying so much about getting beat deep. For any reception that Winslow makes, punish him by hitting him hard, very hard. Offensively, if they take my advice and stay committed to the running game, it will force the Browns to stop dropping so many guys into coverage as the last three teams have done. That should open the passing game for Trent.

3. If Evans is taken out of the equation with double teams, then SOMEONE is going to have to step up. Tonight would be an excellent night for Hardy to have a true breakout performance.

4. Lindell has done a pretty good job of kicking the ball deep this year. He has gotten more touchbacks this year than I can remember in years past. Against Cribbs, he will need to do that plenty tonight.

5. No turnovers!!!!!!

1. I would like to see 20+ carries for Marshawn. Even if the running game isn't having success early on, stick with it. By the 4th quarter, with the Bills' over-sized OL and the Browns' pension for caving late in games, the Bills' offense should be dictating the flow of the game.

2. I want the coaches to stop coaching scared. On defense, Quinn is a young QB. Give him some new looks. Blitz him when he doesn't expect it. Drop DEs back into coverage on zone blitzes. Bring the CBs up and hit the WRs in the mouth -- and stop worrying so much about getting beat deep. For any reception that Winslow makes, punish him by hitting him hard, very hard. Offensively, if they take my advice and stay committed to the running game, it will force the Browns to stop dropping so many guys into coverage as the last three teams have done. That should open the passing game for Trent.

3. If Evans is taken out of the equation with double teams, then SOMEONE is going to have to step up. Tonight would be an excellent night for Hardy to have a true breakout performance.

4. Lindell has done a pretty good job of kicking the ball deep this year. He has gotten more touchbacks this year than I can remember in years past. Against Cribbs, he will need to do that plenty tonight.

5. No turnovers!!!!!!

Spot on, especially with #5. It's been our achilles heel.