TBD Takes Over The Buffalo Bills

R. Rich

I think what makes most sense it to hire Lindy Ruff as the head coach. He's awesome! And Chuck Dickerson as head of PR. 1billsfan should make all personnel decisions.

Okay, now that I've taken control of the team as the new owner/president/overlord, things will improve. Maybe.

I have hired KRC as the new GM.

We have our own ideas for coaches, but if you would like to campaign for the job or can recommend a deserving TBDer for the job, let us know.

Also, feel free to list any candidates you feel would be good for the coordinator jobs and position coaching jobs.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, now that I've taken control of the team as the new owner/president/overlord, things will improve. Maybe.

I have hired KRC as the new GM.

We have our own ideas for coaches, but if you would like to campaign for the job or can recommend a deserving TBDer for the job, let us know.

Also, feel free to list any candidates you feel would be good for the coordinator jobs and position coaching jobs.

I'm interested in the head coaching position if it is available.

I could play DE. I did so in high school. Because ANYBODY is an upgrade over our pathetic group.

Either that or VP of Beer.

I also played defensive end in highschool. My Claims to fame- I have played against some of the best athletes new jersey has produced. Including the likes of Greg Olsen and Chris Simms, and brian cushing. I had a sack against Simms. I could've been somebody :wallbash:

Have one request of the new owners --------------- could you have them serve wine at the games ? please

They already serve wine in the clubs. C'mon, open up that wallet just a little bit wider ...

Hey, that's my job -- director of marketing.

:wallbash: