We will make the playoffs

major

We will make the playoffs with a 10-6 record (we will be the wild card). We will beat the cleveland browns, the Kansas City Chiefs, the 49ers, the miami dolphins, and the New York Jets.

Things look bleak now, due to our division losses, but we'll get back in the win column next Monday night and keep rolling to 10 wins.

We will make the playoffs with a 10-6 record (we will be the wild card). We will beat the cleveland browns, the Kansas City Chiefs, the 49ers, the miami dolphins, and the New York Jets.

Things look bleak now, due to our division losses, but we'll get back in the win column next Monday night and keep rolling to 10 wins.

and i will win not just tomorrows Mega Millions but wednesdays NY Lotto as well. Jauron will lose, moreso Turd Shonert, at least 2 out of the 3 division games left and we WILL lose in KC to another horrible coach, but slightly less horrible than our own. the playoffs are at least 3 years away, whenever Dickie's contract is up

I wish I were as optimistic. At this point, after watching 3 horrible, pathetic games in a row I'm not convinced the Bills can beat anyone. They have looked absolutely horrible and unless there is a big shake-up on the team somehow, I don't see them getting much better until next year. I know they have some injuries, but I feel they should be playing better despite them. Yesterday's game was a tough one and I didn't expect them to win, but losing to the Jets at home and to the Dolphins, it's inexcuseable.

I like the optimism and the Bills certainly have a chance to get the ship right. Right now, IMO, they can't beat anyone. Not with this head coach and his incredibly predictable offense and bend but don't break defense. These coached are getting schooled by the opposition.

I think the Patriots and Jets are better than the bills and the Dolphins are about even with the Bills. The bills have not beat any team that will make the playoffs this year and I think the early wins were not that impressive. The Bills have to at least be the second best team in the AFC East to make the playoffs and in my opinion they are not now.

NO

I like the optimism and the Bills certainly have a chance to get the ship right. Right now, IMO, they can't beat anyone. Not with this head coach and his incredibly predictable offense and bend but don't break defense. These coached are getting schooled by the opposition.

So sad, but incredibly true....IMO we have the players on both sides of the ball that can get the job done, but our schemes on both sides are just so bad that it makes it nearly impossible.

I do appreciate your optimism. And fundamentally I'm hoping for just such an occurrence. However, given the Bills history of the last few years, I see...

Brady Quinn will erase all doubts and look like Joe Montana, throwing for over 300 yards.

Thigpen will be the second coming of Manning and have a career, all pro day.

Nate Clements will finally have his breakout game with the 49ers and Patrick Willis will rack up career sack totals.

And so on and so forth.

Honestly, someone please tell me how every week some nobody has their career best, all Pro type day against us? Yesterday it was Cassell and a noname RB, before that it was The Jets NT, then there's Ginn, and so on and so forth. Just sad.

Will the Bills make the Playoffs?

Week 11 (game 10)

Cleveland @ Buffalo

Jets @ New England

Oakland @ Miami

Week 12 (game 11)

New England at Miami

NY Jets at Tennessee

Buffalo at Kansas City

Week 13 (game 12)

San Francisco at Buffalo

Miami at St. Louis

Pittsburgh at New England

Denver at NY Jets

Week 14 (game 13)

NY Jets at San Francisco

Miami at Buffalo

New England at Seattle

Week 15 (game 14)

Buffalo at NY Jets

New England at Oakland

San Francisco at Miami

Week 16 (game 15)

Miami at Kansas City

NY Jets at Seattle

Buffalo at Denver

Arizona at New England

Week 17 (game 16)

New England at Buffalo

Miami at NY Jets

You decide

based on your math, we would be 11-5

i like the thinking, but the reality is this team has done this to us before(set us up for a huge let down), more than once in the last bunch of years.......if we lose only 2 out of the next 7 we are done....... and THAT would put us at 10-6

I do appreciate your optimism. And fundamentally I'm hoping for just such an occurrence. However, given the Bills history of the last few years, I see...

Brady Quinn will erase all doubts and look like Joe Montana, throwing for over 300 yards.

Thigpen will be the second coming of Manning and have a career, all pro day.

Nate Clements will finally have his breakout game with the 49ers and Patrick Willis will rack up career sack totals.

And so on and so forth.

Honestly, someone please tell me how every week some nobody has their career best, all Pro type day against us? Yesterday it was Cassell and a noname RB, before that it was The Jets NT, then there's Ginn, and so on and so forth. Just sad.

The some nobody type days are a result of the fact that this team lacks the talent to impose heir will on anyone. Winning teams can run the ball well and can stop the opponent when they need to do so. Right now the Bills can do neither

NE will be 11-5 or 12-4

Jets will be 10-6 or 11-5

Phins will be a 9 win team

Bills will be 9-7

Outside of that though you still have the Steelers and Ravens in the North, the Colts fighting for a wild card in the South.

Here's how I see the top 6 seeds shaking out;

1. Titans

2. Patriots

3. Steelers

4. Chargers/Broncos

5. Ravens

6. Colts

Pretty much. 2.5 sacks on the year - 1.5 against the Bills. 3 tackles against the Bills - 1 against the Rams (wk10); 1 against the Chiefs (wk8).

If you blitz you don't have to get sacks from your DL, you get them from other players. Anyone see who got the sack and caused the fumble by Cassell? Mr. Wilson. It's still a sack. For the life of me I can't figure out why we don't blitz 2 or 3 guys at least 67% of the time. May not be macho (we can get sacks with only 4 guys (pounding chest)) football, but it works! Ask Matt Hasselback, Jemarcus Russell, David Gerrard, and Phillip Rivers.

Week 11 (game 10)

Cleveland @ Buffalo Buffalo W

Jets @ New England Jets W

Oakland @ Miami Miami W

Jets 7-3

NE 6-4

MIA 6-4

BUF 6-4

Week 12 (game 11)

New England at Miami NE W

NY Jets at Tennessee Tennessee W

Buffalo at Kansas City KC W

NE 7-4

NYJ 7-4

BUF 6-5

MIA 6-5

Week 13 (game 12)

San Francisco at Buffalo Buffalo W

Miami at St. Louis Miami W

Pittsburgh at New England Pitt W

Denver at NY Jets Denver W

NYJ 8-4

BUF 7-5

NE 7-5

MIA 7-5

Week 14 (game 13)

NY Jets at San Francisco Jets W

Miami at Buffalo Buffalo W

New England at Seattle NE W

NYJ 9-4

NE 8-5

BUF 8-5

MIA 7-6

Week 15 (game 14)

Buffalo at NY Jets Buf W THIS IS THE KEY

New England at Oakland NE W

San Francisco at Miami Mia W

NE 9-5

BUF 9-5

NYJ 9-5

MIA 8-6

Week 16 (game 15)

Miami at Kansas City Mia W

NY Jets at Seattle NYJ W

Buffalo at Denver Den W

Arizona at New England NE W

NE 10-5

NYJ 10-5

BUF 9-6

MIA 9-6

Week 17 (game 16)

New England at Buffalo BUF W

Miami at NY Jets[ NYJ W/b]

FINAL:

NYJ 11-5 :lol:

BUF 10-6 (3-3 in division)

NE 10-6 (3-3 in division)

MIA 9-7

In this scenario, I am not even sure if the Bills make it this way. Man how much that Jets game might cost us.

Now, looking at this way, to me this is being optimistic...AND shows virtually 100 percent that the only chance the Bills have this year is to sweep the division games. No exceptions.

If you blitz you don't have to get sacks from your DL, you get them from other players. Anyone see who got the sack and caused the fumble by Cassell? Mr. Wilson. It's still a sack. For the life of me I can't figure out why we don't blitz 2 or 3 guys at least 67% of the time. May not be macho (we can get sacks with only 4 guys (pounding chest)) football, but it works! Ask Matt Hasselback, Jemarcus Russell, David Gerrard, and Phillip Rivers.

Agreed. I stated in another thread somewhere that we might as well blitz on every down. Dropping the LBs into coverage sure isn't helping anything. What do we have to lose?

Pretty much. 2.5 sacks on the year - 1.5 against the Bills. 3 tackles against the Bills - 1 against the Rams (wk10); 1 against the Chiefs (wk8).

You have no idea what the responsibility of a nose tackle is in the 3-4 Defense. His job is hold his position and occupy 2 blockers and free up the LB's to make plays.