The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

This one will be ugly before it's all over. The bottom line is, their coaches are better. They're better strategists, tacticians, and preparers for critical situations. I say this despite being a fan of Jauron. It's just the truth. And if you look back at the teams we've beaten, they're all teams that are stuggling. Every one of 'em. We're not quite as good as we thought. Until they beat a hot team that they're not supposed to beat, I will continue to suspend my disbelief.

The playoffs are looking less and less likely by the week. Our division is tougher than I think anyone predicted.

All of the above sucks.

Yep, same old Bills. Same old !@#$ing losers.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Know what I just love? How everyone is so quick to forgive our absolutely TERRIBLE pass rush all because that wide-turn machine Schobel is out. Where the heck is Stroud and Poz? These guys are either being HORRIBLY outcoached, or they were all overrrated.

who is forgiving anyone?

What happened to Poise?

He looked like J.P. there walking off the field.

Make no mistake about it the doubt has not only crept up on this Team...it has set in...In 3 short Weeks they have lost all confidence and belief...You can see it in their faces...They don't know what the hell is happening to them out there...They are almost as dumbfounded as their HC... :censored:

Jauron, the highest rated coach on ESPN. Trent, our savior, the MVP. The Bills, best team in the East?

No, we are the same Bills we've always been. Build up hope, and then crush methodically.

Ralph, if you love us, sell the team to someone who is going to make the changes an organization like us needs. I have people like Jerry Jones, but we need some money and some aggression

Agree. I have lost all hope that the old coot even KNOWS what bad coaching looks like anymore. If he did, he wouldn't extend a coach's contract after 5 games. Unreal how stupid that is.

He learned it from the rest of the team...its been going on for about 5 years now....

That's exactly it. Since the Music City Sham this team has played scared year after year. A culture of losing that has done nothing but breed timid half-assed players and I for one am sick of watching it.

This one will be ugly before it's all over. The bottom line is, their coaches are better. They're better strategists, tacticians, and preparers for critical situations. I say this despite being a fan of Jauron. It's just the truth. And if you look back at the teams we've beaten, they're all teams that are stuggling. Every one of 'em. We're not quite as good as we thought. Until they beat a hot team that they're not supposed to beat, I will continue to suspend my disbelief.

The playoffs are looking less and less likely by the week. Our division is tougher than I think anyone predicted.

All of the above sucks.

But they'll play just good enough for fans to keep going to games and having hope each year. If Ralph wasn't 90, I'd say it was part of a master plan....