Please send karma my way today...

The Poojer

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if i am part of the cuts, i know in my heart and head that i did my job well to the end, so it certainly wont be based on performances. simply a business decision, doesnt make it any easier should it happen, but i "fought to the bitter end"

Good luck Pooj, hope you are left standing!

if i am part of the cuts, i know in my heart and head that i did my job well to the end, so it certainly wont be based on performances.

That's really all you can ask of yourself. You've been our personal ambassador for CC. Hopefully they understand what they have.

if i am part of the cuts, i know in my heart and head that i did my job well to the end, so it certainly wont be based on performances. simply a business decision, doesnt make it any easier should it happen, but i "fought to the bitter end"

Pretty hard to accept being a victim of the economy. :devil:

Good luck, Poojer!

its retail, if you cant handle the ups and downs, you shouldnt be there.....and really its not so much the economy as it is industry changes and some missteps on our own part..but these cuts are necessary if cc is to survive

Pretty hard to accept being a victim of the economy. :devil:

Good luck, Poojer!

its retail, if you cant handle the ups and downs, you shouldnt be there.....and really its not so much the economy as it is industry changes and some missteps on our own part..but these cuts are necessary if cc is to survive

Hang in there Pooj, Im rooting for you