What A DICK-Jauron...

Poeticlaw

"Sometimes I'm not even sure who we're playing next, and I don't care who it is," said Jauron. "We totally concentrate on getting ready for the Sunday ahead, and this particular team (the Patriots) is solid in every aspect. They've owned the division (the last five years) and have an organization top to bottom that is really tremendous."

This guy, our headcoach doesnt know who we are playing next and doesnt care????? That explains why this team looks flat an unprepared at times. What is he preparing for if not the team that he is suppose to be playing? What does he do just pick a game plan that he thinks works for his unit regardless of the team they will be playing? To think Buffalo gave him a 3 year extenstion! I personally was lloking forward to the change this offseason. Three more years of of a 7-9 team.

"Sometimes I'm not even sure who we're playing next, and I don't care who it is," said Jauron. "We totally concentrate on getting ready for the Sunday ahead, and this particular team (the Patriots) is solid in every aspect. They've owned the division (the last five years) and have an organization top to bottom that is really tremendous."

This guy, our headcoach doesnt know who we are playing next and doesnt care????? That explains why this team looks flat an unprepared at times. What is he preparing for if not the team that he is suppose to be playing? What does he do just pick a game plan that he thinks works for his unit regardless of the team they will be playing? To think Buffalo gave him a 3 year extenstion! I personally was lloking forward to the change this offseason. Three more years of of a 7-9 team.

Umm. not sure if you meant this post as a joke. If you read what Jauron said, he means that he doesn't always know the NEXT team he is playing. He is concentrating on the team they are playing THIS week.

Umm. not sure if you meant this post as a joke. If you read what Jauron said, he means that he doesn't always know the NEXT team he is playing. He is concentrating on the team they are playing THIS week.

by which he means next week so it is really the next next team that he is not concerned about. He takes 'em one game at a time.

Wow, I thought most coaches approached their jobs in that way to keep their teams from looking ahead. Surprised you feel differently.

actually, i was being sarcastic. i didn't add in any emotes but i should have added ":oops:"

but yeah, you always see in press conferences with coaches saying they "aren't looking that far ahead and the only thing on their minds is next week's game" so yeah, taking one game at a time is a smart and carefull move. taking on multiple games at a time is rediculous. the orginal poster seemed to suggest that all the future games should be in the back of all their minds every week.

I don't think he means it as a joke. :oops: He can't possibly believe that they don't gameplan for this weeks opponent.

"Sometimes I'm not even sure who we're playing next, and I don't care who it is," said Jauron. "

Sure sounds like he's talking about the upcoming game to me.....

The upcoming game is THIS WEEK the game after that is NEXT WEEK.

:oops:

I can't stand this message board sometimes.

No offense, but you may want to read that quote a bit more carefully ...