A Message for Obama Detractors

I cant help but feel the majority of this country has been brainwashed into Obama being our "savior". Today I woke up sick, less secure and fearful for my country as the leader and protector of the free world.

funny...I don't think of him as a savior...but I feel MORE secure and LESS fearful for my country now that we're about to have someone in office who doesn't follow the evil neo-con agenda

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really scary that people actually believe that

It's equally as scary that you voted for someone with no history of doing/being the things he campaigned on. "But it sounded good when he said it..." doesn't count for rational judgment.

I am looking to organize a march on the White House the day after Obama is inaugurated. We must stand united and speak loudly to show we will not accept a surrender in Iraq. We cannot allow the sacrifices made by our service members and their families go for naught.

Please, PM me today if you will help me put this together or if you want more info as plans develop. I am well connected in the military and veterans communities. This will happen; I hope you will be part of it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's equally as scary that you voted for someone with no history of doing/being the things he campaigned on. "But it sounded good when he said it..." doesn't count for rational judgment.

I hear you and I agree, but I didn't believe McCain either when he declared that he was suddenly pro drilling, pro tax cuts, and wanted secure borders.

That would not have been rational either imo.

The only thing scary about this election is that McCain picked a complete imbecile from an completely moronic and backward state where being convicted of felony a week before the election actually helps your re-election. Should we all still be impressed that she was elected governor of this state or that she has a high approval rating?

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/...lls-age-v-race/

GOP vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin didn't do well in exit polls. Sixty percent of those polled said the Alaska governor is not qualified to be president, if necessary; 38 percent said she is. That compares with the two-thirds of those polled who said Democratic vice presidential nominee Joe Biden is qualified to be president and the 31 percent who said he isn't.

But, if you listened to Barack Obama's speech tonight and you STILL disagree that the man has the best interests of the nation in his heart, then I am afraid you are blinded by your own hate.

I never had any doubt that Barack Obama has the best interests of the nation in his heart. I also never had any doubt that George W Bush has the best interests of the nation in his heart. Or John McCain, or Nancy Pelosi

I have no doubt that anyone here has the best interests of the nation in our hearts (well except for Oliver and Meazza, those silly foreigners :thumbdown:)

But that's politics. We all pretty much want the same thing, just have a different perspective how to get there

If you do not support Barack Obama and his policies, that is your business. If you feel Barack Obama is unfit to be the President due to his lack of experience, that is fine as well and your opinion.

But, if you listened to Barack Obama's speech tonight and you STILL disagree that the man has the best interests of the nation in his heart, then I am afraid you are blinded by your own hate. He gave one of the most inspirational and moving speeches that this country has ever witnessed.

I hope that those who disagree with Obama's policies can at least acknowledge that he has a pure heart and will put this country first whenever he makes a decision as a leader. Unfortunately, there are still those out there who believe that Obama is on some secret, evil mission to turn America into a Communist nation and destroy it, and there is probably no helping them.

I, on the other hand, believe that we have entered into a new age of hope in America. We no longer have a President who is interested in personal gain or profit for himself and his friends. In two months, a man will take office as President of the United States with the genuine desire to help the country he loves. That is more important than experience, that is more important than race or creed, that is more important than anything.

Have you finished cleaning the splooge off the TV screen in your dorm lounge yet?

If you do not support Barack Obama and his policies, that is your business. If you feel Barack Obama is unfit to be the President due to his lack of experience, that is fine as well and your opinion.

But, if you listened to Barack Obama's speech tonight and you STILL disagree that the man has the best interests of the nation in his heart, then I am afraid you are blinded by your own hate. He gave one of the most inspirational and moving speeches that this country has ever witnessed.

I hope that those who disagree with Obama's policies can at least acknowledge that he has a pure heart and will put this country first whenever he makes a decision as a leader. Unfortunately, there are still those out there who believe that Obama is on some secret, evil mission to turn America into a Communist nation and destroy it, and there is probably no helping them.

I, on the other hand, believe that we have entered into a new age of hope in America. We no longer have a President who is interested in personal gain or profit for himself and his friends. In two months, a man will take office as President of the United States with the genuine desire to help the country he loves. That is more important than experience, that is more important than race or creed, that is more important than anything.

I don't believe Obama has the nation's best interests at heart any more than I believe Bush has the best interests of the nation at heart.

I don't believe Obama has the nation's best interests at heart any more than I believe Bush has the best interests of the nation at heart.

And millions of people do believe Obama has the nation's best interest at heart and voted for him. This was the most informed electorate ever. You can choose to disagree, but part of the reason McCain lost was his negative rhetoric and outright lies was easily fact-checked within seconds of it being spewed. You and yours love to throw around terms like "sheeple" and "lemming" because you have this impression that everyone except for you are stupid. We are not. I proudly cast my vote for Barack Obama because he is exactly who I wanted to be President, and I have no doubt what-so-ever that when his chapter in history finally comes to a close eight years from now this country will be far better off than it is today, and it will be better off because he was the President.

Change is a commin, R. Emanual as chief of staff. Great for the Clinton gang. Now there's some change I can believe in, Change, ha ha ha.

The first thing that needs to change is for the Clinton gang to own up to the Fraud that he started and Shrub continued, think your guy can pull that off??

Good Luck!! Just another fraud. The Chicago crime machine is now in control vs. the N.Y. crime machine, great. Silly naive Americans.

And millions of people do believe Obama has the nation's best interest at heart and voted for him. This was the most informed electorate ever. You can choose to disagree, but part of the reason McCain lost was his negative rhetoric and outright lies was easily fact-checked within seconds of it being spewed. You and yours love to throw around terms like "sheeple" and "lemming" because you have this impression that everyone except for you are stupid. We are not. I proudly cast my vote for Barack Obama because he is exactly who I wanted to be President, and I have no doubt what-so-ever that when his chapter in history finally comes to a close eight years from now this country will be far better off than it is today, and it will be better off because he was the President.

I've always loved Big Brother.

You didn't see the dregs I saw voting when I was in downtown Oakland. I bet 90% had never voted before, ad where paid to out of all those hundreds of millions that Obama illegally raised.

I've always loved Big Brother.

Is a "Big Brother" metaphor even relevent to this discussion?

You didn't see the dregs I saw voting when I was in downtown Oakland.

Every citizen gets a vote. Read your Constitution.

I bet 90% had never voted before,

Good for them. Everyone should vote.

ad where paid to out of all those hundreds of millions that Obama illegally raised.

:thumbdown:

it's called the lesser of two evils...something the 2-party system and the electoral college has forced us to do. Normally, I'd be in favor of trying to make a statement and voting for a 3rd party candidate even though they have almost no chance of winning, but when one candidate is planning to continue the evil neo-con agenda and keep sending our nation into the toilet, the only responsible choice to make is to keep that candidate out of office

But, if you listened to Barack Obama's speech tonight and you STILL disagree that the man has the best interests of the nation in his heart, then I am afraid you are blinded by your own hate

:blink::unsure::devil::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep the good jokes coming!!!