DeAngelo Hall

Heat89

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the raiders are said to be releasing deangelo hall...anybody think its worth a shot for the bills to sign this guy?

Wow.

Here we can't keep both Greer and Youboty and you want us to sign this bust? :thumbdown:

Yes, bust because he's overvalued and couldn't stick with that team that needs DB help.

when i said the thread title i knew there would be at least one person suggesting we sign him...

he was a cancer in atlanta, he was a cancer in oakland

he was a DIRECT cause of those teams being as bad as they were/have been.

id rather we move another WR to DB before we ever sign this chump.

id be much more interested in the other high paid players the raiders are rumored to be releasing

namely DT Tommy Kelly

If they dump him, they're nuts. Oh, wait ...

If they dump him, they're nuts. Oh, wait ...

:blink: It gets better and better. Push all of the buttons Al! Don't stop!

i hate posting based on rumors, but ive heard from 3 different media sources this morning that there will be "more house cleaning than just Hall"

the guy was nasty in college. a top 10 pick in a great draft class. played on some real bad teams. we need secondary help. i think we should sign him for the rest of the year he could make a difference if not he sits the bench and done next year.

the guy was nasty in college. a top 10 pick in a great draft class. played on some real bad teams. we need secondary help. i think we should sign him for the rest of the year he could make a difference if not he sits the bench and done next year.

the guy was nasty in college. a top 10 pick in a great draft class

and mediocre in the NFL

played on some real bad teams.

and did all he could to make those teams worse and NOT be a team player. arguing with coaches on the sideline. general locker room cancer

we need secondary help. i think we should sign him for the rest of the year he could make a difference if not he sits the bench and done next year.

not that desperately. and why waste millions of dollars on a distraction for our young team?

this would be a rash, fantasy-football type move.

Tommy Kelly, yes

MeAngelo Hall, no

Here's some food for thought:

"Hall said earlier this season it took him time to get used to Oakland's man-to-man style of defense after being able to freelance frequently while playing zone with the Falcons. He had 17 interceptions in his four seasons in Atlanta, making the Pro Bowl in 2005 and '06. He had three interceptions this year, but frequently got beaten on big plays."

By JOSH DUBOW, AP Sports Writer