Gotta Love The Fans! Chicken Little's Got Nuthin On Them!

Steely Dan

I just got on the board after the loss for the first time and found these topic titles: (Forgive me if any of these are sarcastic I didn't go into any of them)

Oh my God our coaching is horrible

Dick Jauron was signed to a new contract early because

Mediocre Team

Summing up this week in two words...PROVE IT.

My official farewell as a Bills fan.......

I did not make a hasty decision.

There goes our season.............but hey whats new

This team won't make the playoffs.

It appears the only way for my heart to heal

Is for the Bills to move to toronto

Jaurons walking papers

Fire him now!!!!

How does it feel to be in 3rd!

:wallbash: :wallbash: :devil:

WE'RE DOOOOOOMMMMEEEEDDD!!

A 5-3 record translates to a 10-6 final record which is what a lot of people had Buffalo's record pegged for at the beginning of the season. Things are far from over right now. Take a deep breath, relax, :devil: and then get your faith back. :thumbsup:

The team was up and down all day today. It wasn't a consistent performance. I don't blame the coaching as much as player execution. If the Bills make the 4-1 near the goal line then Jauron is a genius, they didn't make it so he's an idiot.

The team has a lot of areas to improve but the sky is far from hitting the ground.

BILLIEVE!!

I just got on the board after the loss for the first time and found these topic titles: (Forgive me if any of these are sarcastic I didn't go into any of them)

Mediocre Team

Jaurons walking papers

Fire him now!!!!

A 5-3 record translates to a 10-6 final record which is what a lot of people had Buffalo's record pegged for at the beginning of the season. Things are far from over right now. Take a deep breath, relax, :devil: and then get your faith back. :thumbsup:

The team was up and down all day today. It wasn't a consistent performance. I don't blame the coaching as much as player execution. If the Bills make the 4-1 near the goal line then Jauron is a genius, they didn't make it so he's an idiot.

The team has a lot of areas to improve but the sky is far from hitting the ground.

BILLIEVE!!

Maybe we need Greg Robinson as defensivce coordinator

It's funny because none of them are sarcastic, and the more I defend our coaches in the threads the more I'm starting to dislike the mentality of our fellow Bills fans.

Same here.

First the team's play calling is too conservative and therefore poor play calling. Then when it's not conservative it's poor play calling.

The fake punt would've worked except for a penalty. The 4th and one wasn't a conservative call and if the guys make it then Jauron's a genius.

:thumbsup::wallbash:

At least be consistent people!!

Yes, 10-6 could make the playoffs, but only cause the AFC has been weak this year. Do you honestly believe we could beat anyone in the playoffs right now the way we are playing? I don't want to just make the playoffs, I want to be competative.

Same here.

First the team's play calling is too conservative and therefore poor play calling. Then when it's not conservative it's poor play calling.

The fake punt would've worked except for a penalty. The 4th and one wasn't a conservative call and if the guys make it then Jauron's a genius.

On a positive note: We sucked in the first half of the season going 5-3, if we suck in the second half and go 5-3 we will likely make the playoffs. :wallbash:

Mediocre Team

Jaurons walking papers

Fire him now!!!!

BILLIEVE!!

You know Steely Dan, you are spot on with your analysis of how a lot of Bills fans overreact.

In my case, I just get royally pissed when the Bills lose. Especially when they lose games against teams that I know they can beat. Like these last 2 games. It frustrates the hell out of me that the Bills actually lost to the Phins & Jets.

I don't think the sky is falling, but the fact that the Bills are now 0-2 in their division greatly disturbs me.

Yes I think the Bills can turn it around, there is still a lot of season to be played. Having said that, next week is the very definition of MUST-WIN.

Yes, 10-6 could make the playoffs, but only cause the AFC has been weak this year. Do you honestly believe we could beat anyone in the playoffs right now the way we are playing? I don't want to just make the playoffs, I want to be competative.

Before the season started most of the people here would've been happy with a playoff spot alone. It's too early to predict the team making the playoffs or not making the playoffs or going deep into the playoffs or anything else. I'll be happy with a playoff bid. The team is young and a playoff bid would be an improvement and give them a good learning experience for next year.

TE is a young QB and he's going to have good games and bad games and the number of the bad games should decrease as he gets more experience. A sharp TE may have pulled off another comeback.

Same here.

I agree, I don't stick this loss on the coaching staff or just DJ in general. I think that it was just the stupid a$$ turnovers down in our redzone that killed us today.

Mediocre Team

Jaurons walking papers

Fire him now!!!!

BILLIEVE!!

In predicting a 10-6 record, I suggest looking at the remaining schedule. It's a very tough road, and I'm finding very few paths that get them past 4-4.

In predicting a 10-6 record, I suggest looking at the remaining schedule. It's a very tough road, and I'm finding very few paths that get them past 4-4.

I bet you were one of the people predicting a 12-4 finish too.

Can't get too high, can't get too low boys.

Mediocre Team

Jaurons walking papers

Fire him now!!!!

BILLIEVE!!

At least there wasn't a... JP Would have won this game thread.

A tried and true response no one has given:

We're DOoooomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you bandwagon jumper and Chicken Littles,

Please don't post until Wednesday. We're sick of all your ignorant bitching.

In no way is next week a must win.

KC, SF, Cle, Mia, NYJ... 5 teams we can easily beat... this translates to 10 wins... the other 3 games are NE (2x) and Den. We can beat Denver giving us 11 wins. The key is that we can't take a loss next week as the end of the world. we have a favorable schedule for at least 10 wins.

A tried and true response no one has given:

We're DOoooomed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All you bandwagon jumper and Chicken Littles,

Please don't post until Wednesday. We're sick of all your ignorant bitching.

I put a we're doomed in the initial post. :angry:

Wednesday? How 'bout never.

KC, SF, Cle, Mia, NYJ... 5 teams we can easily beat... this translates to 10 wins... the other 3 games are NE (2x) and Den. We can beat Denver giving us 11 wins. The key is that we can't take a loss next week as the end of the world. we have a favorable schedule for at least 10 wins.

It's a must win due to it being a division game and games like Miami and the Jests looked like they would be easy too.

I can't see how concern about a team that has lost three of four and wasn't beating bad teams convincingly in the weeks before that is Chicken Little-ism.

I also wouldn't consider any game an easy win at this point. I like the positive atmosphere, but the positive people can be just as obnoxious as the negative people. How about a realistic perspective? The Bills' record to this point in the season is solid, but Miami is surging, the Patriots keep finding ways to win, and the Jets...well, their record is the same as Buffalo's.

I love this team and hope for the best, but to ignore the fact that there is reason for serious concern is just myopic.

I can't see how concern about a team that has lost three of four and wasn't beating bad teams convincingly in the weeks before that is Chicken Little-ism.

I also wouldn't consider any game an easy win at this point. I like the positive atmosphere, but the positive people can be just as obnoxious as the negative people. How about a realistic perspective? The Bills' record to this point in the season is solid, but Miami is surging, the Patriots keep finding ways to win, and the Jets...well, their record is the same as Buffalo's.

I love this team and hope for the best, but to ignore the fact that there is reason for serious concern is just myopic.

There is a big difference between some concern and complete doom and gloom. Are the losses nothing to worry about? No. However, it isn't the end of the world.

My major criticism would be that when they can't run up the middle try running outside a few times. I don't recall them doing that much if at all.

Same here.

:angry:<_<

We're as consistent as the team is!

Of course, we can easily beat Mia&NYJ. Because we have alredy proven that, right? Woops, my bad. And the Cle what is the Bills record on Monday night games? KC in KC thats automatic, right? Okay maybe SF will be the easy one??

Oh, yeah? You should have been at the game. Can't put into print what was being said there. WE SUCK!

Yeah, because what the fans say at the game determines how good the team is. If we suck, so do the jets, patriots, ravens, bears, eagles, falcons, and cardinals. They are all 5-3 too. But all you pessimists are guaranteeing a loss against the Pats* next week. But they suck. But wait, we suck too...It's amazing how quickly some people push the panic button.