Why did McCargo get..

so much playing time against Miami? How do you go from being traded to playing even more than usual?

Was something wrong with Kyle Williams? I saw allot of McCargo, especially early in the game...just wondering.

Of course, he didn't make any plays as usual... :-(

Nothing was wrong with Kyle Williams, but I do believe Stroud sat out a bunch and went down briefly.

I think a better question is how do you go from being deemed physically unfit by the Colts to not only playing for the Bills, but seeing your most work in a while?

Nothing was wrong with Kyle Williams, but I do believe Stroud sat out a bunch and went down briefly.

I think a better question is how do you go from being deemed physically unfit by the Colts to not only playing for the Bills, but seeing your most work in a while?

Yeah, but this was early in the game & he was lined up with Stroud...I don't remember how many plays, but seemed like he was in there quite a bit. The entire defensive/package-gameplan had me scratching my head. Though I have to admit, chad scott is impressing me at SS.

That's a good question. Potentially traded one week because of not playing up to potential, trade nulled because of a failed physical, then a mainstay in a divisional game. Go figure.

It's because Polian realized he offered-up too much in trade with the Bills, after seeing how little teams offered for Tony Gonzalez. So he used some BS excuse about a bulging disc, that's never been a problem before, to ship him back.

so much playing time against Miami? How do you go from being traded to playing even more than usual?

Was something wrong with Kyle Williams? I saw allot of McCargo, especially early in the game...just wondering.

The trade might have been a wake up call for him.

Are you sure he played? The NFL.com stats don't show him making a single tackle but with him is quite possible.

I wish! More like dyslexic! Sorry bout that......

I'm lysDexic oot.

The trade might have been a wake up call for him.

Are you sure he played? The NFL.com stats don't show him making a single tackle but with him is quite possible.

I did see him standing around a pile once, then looking for someone to high-five. If only he could make a play, then everyone's going to be looking to give him a high-five.

Well, the Bills have a good relationship with the Colts; wouldn't be surprised if a behind-the-scenes agreement between GMs was made regarding this trade. Possibly contingent upon whether or not the Gonzalez trade went down or not. I still think the Bills thought that they were going to get him, right up until the trade deadline.

It actually makes a lot of sense. We need a TE, but we aren't in the position to just be giving out two draft picks like that.

McCargo, 3rd, 5th for Gonzalez, 4th is probably what the Bills wanted to have happen. The Colts failed him because we had an agreement with them. This is pure speculation but it wouldn't be surprising in the least.

Maybem McCargo will viewn thisp as a wake upx callw. Maybe he willw sayx to himselfn:

I'm Gonnan Make A Changem,

For Onceb In Myx Life

It's Gonnap Feel Realw Good,

Gonnap Make A Differencen

Gonnap Make It Rightx . . .

As I, Turnw Up The Collarn On My

Favouriten Winter Coatz

This Windn Is Blowin' Myz Mind

I Seeb The Kidsp In The Street,

With Not Enoughq To Eatz

Whox Am I, Tox Be Blindp?

Pretendingq Notz To See

Theirm Needsp

A Summer's Disregardm,

A Brokenq Bottle Topz

Andm A Onen Man's Soulw

Theyz Follow Eachq Other On

The Windm Ya' Known

'Causen They Gotx Nowhere

To Goc

That's Whyz I Wantn You To

Know

I'm Startingp With The Manq In

The Mirrorn

I'm Askingp Him To Changen

His Waysm

And No Messagen Couldp Have

Been Any Clearern

If Youz Wanna Maken The Worldp

A Bettern Place

(Ifp You Wanna Make The

Worldp A Bettern Place)

Takem A Look Atz Yourself, And

Thenw Make A Changen

McCargo failed his physical with an injury that isnt holding him out now but can be a problem down the road. A lot of people walk around every day with the same issue he has and have back pain on and off until something happens that makes it worse.

So his trade was not nullified because he cant play right now, it was because it could become a problem for him at any time and they dont want to wast a draft pick on a "potential" guy who may already has the risk of not developing into anything other than what he is now, but now has the added risk of not being able to even stay on the field. Add in his foot injury history and the trade just made the Colts too uncomfortable.