Thank you, Buffalo

TimGraham

I can honestly say Tim, you are one of the writers I look forward to reading what you write. Not because your "Buffalo natured", but because your actually interesting and knowledgeable on what you write. Keep it up, we need more of you!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll probably see you guys next week, but my wife is past due, and I don't mean library books. Unless this drags out too long, I'll be at Jets-Bills next week.

I was wondering how that was going. Not that I'm biased or anything, but Oct. 25 would be a fine date of birth for the little one -- she'd share it with Bobby Knight, among others.

Best wishes to both of you from this corner of the country ...

Best wishes for a healthy and happy birth. If you have a son, please don't name it Brett.

Unless you name him Brett after Brett Michael.

According to Tim, the impending arrival is a girl, but I guess naming her Brett would still be a viable option for some people ...

And a P.S. regarding the posts I just deleted: save that stuff for PPP. Not here.

Fascist!

:thumbsup:

Good job, actually. At least you have finished your game preview, so it isn't as if you are slacking.

You're a good wrangler, Lori. Thanks for herding them my way.

I'll probably see you guys next week, but my wife is past due, and I don't mean library books. Unless this drags out too long, I'll be at Jets-Bills next week.

congrats Tim. Its fun being a dad.except when you don't get to sleep, or the diaper explosions lol Take Care

Congrats! You deserve it. We come because you are good.

Tim's a great writer and I won't deny that, but "we" come because the Bills are good.

If the Bills were 1-5, I gotta feeling those numbers would be much different.

Tim's a great writer and I won't deny that, but "we" come because the Bills are good.

If the Bills were 1-5, I gotta feeling those numbers would be much different.

Sorry, I guess I should have said:

The only reason Bills fans show at your chats is because the Bills are winning. You play no part in it, whatsoever. If the Bills were no good, fans wouldn't come to your chats, as we Bills fans are notoriously passive, and not interested when the team is losing.

Is that better, TPS?