Thank you, Buffalo

TimGraham

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're a good wrangler, Lori. Thanks for herding them my way.

I'll probably see you guys next week, but my wife is past due, and I don't mean library books. Unless this drags out too long, I'll be at Jets-Bills next week.

Congrats!

Here's to a healthy happy little Bills fan! :lol::lol::lol:

Bill if it's a boy, Bill if it's a girl! :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the warm wishes. We are having a girl, but we haven't settled on a name yet. Plenty of time right?

Ok, other suggestions:

Ralphie, Billie, Stevie, Taskie, Thomasina, Brucie, Trentie, Leelee, Aaron, Poz, Paulette, Jaruon, Marvette, Levylee and those are just some. :thumbsup:

Congrats! You deserve it. We come because you are good.

It is unfortunate that you share a name with this idiot, though.

Damn, there I go again. I really hope he isn't related to you. :thumbsup:

Sorry you feel that way but the "mainstream" media slants to the left. I'm not a Republican nor is my politics considered conservative in most ways. The fact of the matter is the media should be objective and above reproach when reporting the news. They need to go after politicians on both sides of the aisles because there are liars, hypocrites, criminals, in each party; particularly the big names who get a lot of "face time".

The only politician you can ever trust is one who has stopped breathing.

Congrats!

Ok, other suggestions:

Ralphie, Billie, Stevie, Taskie, Thomasina, Brucie, Trentie, Leelee, Aaron, Poz, Paulette, Jaruon, Marvette, Levylee and those are just some. :lol:

I have some of those exact cigars...well, actually I think I have one or two left.

As for a name, Kelly is very nice. How about Marshawna? :thumbsup:

Sorry you feel that way but the "mainstream" media slants to the left. I'm not a Republican nor is my politics considered conservative in most ways. The fact of the matter is the media should be objective and above reproach when reporting the news. They need to go after politicians on both sides of the aisles because there are liars, hypocrites, criminals, in each party; particularly the big names who get a lot of "face time".

The only politician you can ever trust is one who has stopped breathing.

Lori has already deleted posts that belong on PPP (including one of mine), so I'm guessing (and hoping) she will kill these, as well.

Anyway, I don't dislike the "other" Tim Graham because he is conservative. I dislike him because is a lying douche, who manipulates the truth. He is a disgrace to "media analysts" everywhere.

Kelly is an awesome name. I don't even think there's much need for discussion, actually.

Congrats, Tim, and keep stopping by...we definitely appreciate it.

Congrats!

Ok, other suggestions:

Ralphie, Billie, Stevie, Taskie, Thomasina, Brucie, Trentie, Leelee, Aaron, Poz, Paulette, Jaruon, Marvette, Levylee and those are just some. :thumbsup:

We have a winner!

Poz Taskie Graham