Thank you, Buffalo

TimGraham

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite sure that's not a concern.

How about Marshmallow Chocolate Graham? That way she'll always remember the recipe for smores!

:beer:

We have a new winner!

Hey, aren't you supposed to be at work? :lol:

(Tell Pollock I said hi, willya? Thanks ...)

He says hello right back to you ...

And I spoke to Whitner after the game. He said the reports are nonsense.

Thanks, that what I figured.

BTW, you can keep the name Marshmallow Chocolate Graham for free. It's my baby shower gift to you. :thumbsup:

Just to let ya know BTW, babies should really be given baths and not showers. :lol:

Congrats!

Here's to a healthy happy little Bills fan! :wallbash::wallbash::(

Bill if it's a boy, Bill if it's a girl! :wallbash:

Ok, other suggestions:

Ralphie, Billie, Stevie, Taskie, Thomasina, Brucie, Trentie, Leelee, Aaron, Poz, Paulette, Jaruon, Marvette, Levylee and those are just some. :P

You had me screaming with laughter. Taskie? Hilarious!!

Sorry you feel that way but the "mainstream" media slants to the left. I'm not a Republican nor is my politics considered conservative in most ways. The fact of the matter is the media should be objective and above reproach when reporting the news. They need to go after politicians on both sides of the aisles because there are liars, hypocrites, criminals, in each party; particularly the big names who get a lot of "face time".

The only politician you can ever trust is one who has stopped breathing.

Strangely, it's always the folks on the right who say that the mainstream media slants left. Seriously.

Do agree with you about politicians, though. And that the media should go after them impartially.