PTI about to talk about the Bills

Nevermind, I was able to find it. Here it is for anyone interested...

http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/...videoId=3656264

Thanks for the link, it was a good interview. He is probably one of the more likable players in the NFL. For a young QB of a 5-1 team, success is not going to his head AT ALL. That's a credit to both Trent and Dick Jauron. Combine Trent's physical skills, intelligence, youth, and personality and you've got a QB that probably makes every other team jealous of the Bills.

Thanks for the link, it was a good interview. He is probably one of the more likable players in the NFL. For a young QB of a 5-1 team, success is not going to his head AT ALL. That's a credit to both Trent and Dick Jauron. Combine Trent's physical skills, intelligence, youth, and personality and you've got a QB that probably makes every other team jealous of the Bills.

I've said it before and I'll say it again... I would not trade Trent Edwards for ANYONE. This guy is going to be a GREAT one.

smart man. When asked what is the better city, Buffalo or Toronto, he said Buffalo without hesitation. Kornheiser said, and that's why he is the face of the franchise.

I saw it too and he DID hesitate for a sec. Wow, very telling indeed.

He is a very likable guy and a relatively boring interview...that's actually very good thing for a QB to be, IMO.

I recall reading a couple of the articles after he was drafted last year and thought to myself that this is an extremely level-headed kid who won't let success get the best of him. Strong family, strong values, strong mind.

Keep it up, five. :bag:

I saw it too and he DID hesitate for a sec. Wow, very telling indeed.

I think the slight delay you see was actually the communication delay in his earpiece - at the very end it almost looks like he was going to mention something with his earpiece/connection but he gets cut off

Outstanding interview. As someone who has prepared many spokespeople for national television interviews, I am impressed with Trent's ability to provide quick, intelligent answers, sprinkling in team messages and funny anecdotes. He has great poise :bag: .

You know, Tom Brady was a little like this his first year playing - fresh-faced, open, humble, full of youth and enthusiasm. Then, slowly, inexorably, he was pulled into the downward spiraling orbit of the Evil One, Bellishit, from which there is no escape. As his team's ill-gotten successes mounted, Brady's ego grew like some cancerous weed. Fed by a sycophantic media and bandwagon-jumping fan adulation, Tom Brady was soon out of control and, as we all too sadly know, eventually became the broken, twisted wretch he is today.

I pray to St. Timothy of Russert and all that is good in this universe to watch over and protect our Trent Edwards, that he may remain centered, whole and sane as the Bills rise to their destiny and start winning Super Bowls by the handfuls. :bag:

You know, Tom Brady was a little like this his first year playing - fresh-faced, open, humble, full of youth and enthusiasm. Then, slowly, inexorably, he was pulled into the downward spiraling orbit of the Evil One, Bellishit, from which there is no escape. As his team's ill-gotten successes mounted, Brady's ego grew like some cancerous weed. Fed by a sycophantic media and bandwagon-jumping fan adulation, Tom Brady was soon out of control and, as we all too sadly know, eventually became the broken, twisted wretch he is today.

I pray to St. Timothy of Russert and all that is good in this universe to watch over and protect our Trent Edwards, that he may remain centered, whole and sane as the Bills rise to their destiny and start winning Super Bowls by the handfuls. :bag:

Trent is the Anti-Romo.