Broncos - Asterisks'* game thread

stevewin

Tonight I am not BLZFAN4LIFE.

I am BRONCOSFAN4ONENIGHT!!!!!

Go Broncos, Stomp that Patsie AZZZZZZZZZ!!! ... And make it HURT!!!!!!!

Dont you mean BRNCZFAN41NITE!!!! ?

wow, thats 2 horrible calls in pats favor:

- didnt call late hit on play that messed up cutlers finger

- offensive pass interference that took away a big pass play

looks like old man kraft has gotten the wallet out again for the refs

I was going to say the exact same thing, especially about that alleged OPI. That was complete crap--notice also that the announcers said that the flag came in "late" (i.e., after the 20 yard catch) even though the alleged penalty occured at the LOS or thereabouts. What garbage--they really need to investigate some of the officials officiating these Pats* games. Anyone ever seen this guy tonight before, for ex?.

ok who do we really want to win here tho?...Im thinking Pats* but only because I think Broncos have a better chance of getting into our way of reaching playoffs..they might end up with a better record than Pats*..and more towards Bills record....am I thinking wrong here?

ok who do we really want to win here tho?...Im thinking Pats* but only because I think Broncos have a better chance of getting into our way of reaching playoffs..they might end up with a better record than Pats*..and more towards Bills record....am I thinking wrong here?

Right now, the best way for the Bills to make the playoffs is to win their division. The Patriots are in our division.

Honestly I was torn between playoff seeding or division wins, but we havent played division games yet. So I'd go with the Broncos for tonight, but it ain't gonna happen at this point.

Right now, the best way for the Bills to make the playoffs is to win their division. The Patriots are in our division.

I really don't care who wins this game, as the Bills will need to beat the teams in the division, to win the division outright...which I expect them to do. I just like the fact that both of these teams stink, tonight.

I really don't care who wins this game, as the Bills will need to beat the teams in the division, to win the division outright...which I expect them to do. I just like the fact that both of these teams stink, tonight.

The Patriots of old would be up 45-0 right now. The Broncos look terrible.

Harrison should get tossed if he tries to knock Ramsey out of the game again. I have no problem with good solid hits, but that cheap hitting fag Harrison sucks balls. Going high into his neck/head area is blatant as hell and shouldn't be tolerated by the NFL. I hope he gets fined. Actually, I hope a few Broncos go after his ass and knock him out of the game, or better yet, the season.

:wallbash:

Sam Aiken caught a pass, and it isn't preseason!

(It's actually his second reception, this year.)

Literally, the first thought that popped into my mind when Aiken caught the pass was, "I bet he's wondering what sort of crappy luck he has to leave the Bills and go to the P*ts this year."