Jauron vs. Belichick

todd

Dammit, if we dont throw for touchdowns on 4th down late in the game with a victory already secured... How in the hell is Trent going to break the Single Season Passing TD Record?

And Jerry did it in 12, without running up the score

Honestly, I would of kicked another field goal to run up the score, but that's just me. Class is too PC.

Class, maybe, but he played it for the sure thing. Snap, kneel, snap, kneel, snap, kneel....game.

Just playing it smart.

Kick is blocked and we get !@#$ed... no thanks

Funny - I was sayng to my son near the end of the game - "Now - if we try a field goal it might get blocked and returned for a TD, then they can recover the onside kick,..." You know you're a real Bills fan when you are still calculating ways you could lose with a two score lead and 2 minutes left :beer:

Funny - I was sayng to my son near the end of the game - "Now - if we try a field goal it might get blocked and returned for a TD, then they can recover the onside kick,..." You know you're a real Bills fan when you are still calculating ways you could lose with a two score lead and 2 minutes left :beer:

I don't know about you but I can reel off by reflex all the ways the Bills could blow a game. Although in the last year or so they've managed to come up with ways I hadn't anticipated.

Buffalo could have tried to score another TD at the end of the game, which is what the Cheatriots did last year. But he didn't. Class vs. Ass.

Jauron is classier than Bellysick? Ya don't say. :beer::thumbsup:

Funny - I was sayng to my son near the end of the game - "Now - if we try a field goal it might get blocked and returned for a TD, then they can recover the onside kick,..." You know you're a real Bills fan when you are still calculating ways you could lose with a two score lead and 2 minutes left :pirate:

I wonder how many Chicago fans were figuring out ways they could lose with 11 seconds left. ;)

Buffalo could have tried to score another TD at the end of the game, which is what the Cheatriots did last year. But he didn't. Class vs. Ass.

I was thinking the same thing at the bar this morning. My buddy was " put your foot on their throat"..... I'm saying " we won. This isn't 2004.......we're not going to blow this lead." We csme to play. Enjoy people, We have a special team.