Official SD@BUF game thread

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn son - just got in from Orlando. Nothing like a 6am flight after partying 'till 3am :D

I did run into a guy in the airport rocking a Bills backpack and a big old Bills tat on his leg! Let's hope that's a good omen...

GO BILLS!!

the power went out...they're going to get it back on...settle down

huh, thats easy for you to say. I spend 2 weeks getting jacked up for some revenge after that Zona game, and right after we take the field, it goes black. You either are very calm, or very medicated. I was ready to blow someone up.

the DTV feed is blacked out since the game is on a local channel, and I thought the channel switched games. Which would mean I couldnt see the game at all. So yeah, I was a little jacked up....

So besides the clock, what power do they need to play the game? Lights aren't an issue now? Seemed like the broadcast was OK, plus they usually have their own power??

What do they need the scoreboard clock? and 40 second clock?

I'm sure the Satellite trucks were on regular power. They would need to turn on and warm up the generators. I don't think anything else is really needed, except the Play-by-Play dudes and cameras are on regular power. They are probably charging batteries for those as well.