Another gas price thread...its been a while...

The Poojer

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Absolutely, however it doesn't seem like the wrong side because the steering wheel is also on the wrong side. Although, turn signals and wipers are a bit of a challenge... :thumbsup:

Ain't that a B word? So is shifting and dealing with a clutch. When I first got to Australia a few years back it took me a couple days to really get the hang of it.

2.89 N. of Atlanta as of yesterday afternoon.

I'm too lazy to search for my earlier post but I called gas prices to drop below $3 by the election, just as prices fell below $2 before the '06 mid-term elections. Of course I didn't predict a world-wide financial collapse. FYI: $2.72 in NH.

PTR

I'm too lazy to search for my earlier post but I called gas prices to drop below $3 by the election, just as prices fell below $2 before the '06 mid-term elections. Of course I didn't predict a world-wide financial collapse. FYI: $2.72 in NH.

PTR

Did you also track aluminum foil costs? :)

$2.60 in Deland tonight. Volusia County has $0.10 per gallon tax, so if I went to Seminole County (Orlando direction), I could probably get $2.50.

And the first day I spent in Okinawa was almost my last, as I looked left to cross the street, began to step off the curb, and had a bus pass from right to left at about 50mph approximately 5 inches in front of me.