Value and improvement

ieatcrayonz

In any trade you need to improve your team and get value. This can be hard to do.

There has been a lot of bluster about Tony Gonzalez who could probably improve our team short term but would probably not provide long term value.

I see one huge opportunity to hit a home run. With T. McGee down I see an area in need of improvement. I also see a superstar who is probably available. Did anyone see how nervous Jerry Jones looked on ESPN? All of this because Pac Man Jones was talking some innocent smack with his bodyguard? I think Pac Man can be ours for Reggie Corner. Corner got a lot of good press and Jones may have noticed. Jones has an itchy trigger finger. With Jones our secondary will be lock down and our return game will be unstoppable. I don't really like the guy but like it when the Bills win games.

In any trade you need to improve your team and get value. This can be hard to do.

There has been a lot of bluster about Tony Gonzalez who could probably improve our team short term but would probably not provide long term value.

I see one huge opportunity to hit a home run. With T. McGee down I see an area in need of improvement. I also see a superstar who is probably available. Did anyone see how nervous Jerry Jones looked on ESPN? All of this because Pac Man Jones was talking some innocent smack with his bodyguard? I think Pac Man can be ours for Reggie Corner. Corner got a lot of good press and Jones may have noticed. Jones has an itchy trigger finger. With Jones our secondary will be lock down and our return game will be unstoppable. I don't really like the guy but like it when the Bills win games.

Corner has corner potential. What about Peters for Jones?

Pass that joint over here!

Are you crazy?????

Dude. I don't mind being criticized but don't make it personal. If you don't think it is a good idea, one that offers value and improvement then just state why. You don't have to shoot the messenger.

I think it's not a bad idea at all. He is a good player. Plus wee have guys like Whitner that could straighten him out. Not to mention, there's nothing outside of the occasional Applebee's for him to hang out at anyway. How much trouble can you get into at Applebees?

If Cincy is looking to trade TJ, maybe they'd be willing to talk about trading Chris Henry as well. That would be a great pick up too.

Pacman is one arrest and conviction away from being banned from the league.

And he knows that better than anyone. He would stay on the straight and arrow. We could always use top flight DB and it may put us over the top. This management doesn't seem like a group of risk takers but this may be the right spot. Like I said in the tile of the thread he offers value and improvement.