Local news report on Trent said

He went to the stadium Tuesday and they sent him home to rest. Sorry - they also added that the staff is very closed mouth on injuries. I'm sure he will be fine. Our other two QBs were throwing bombs in practice. I wish they would practice more on getting rid of the ball quickly.

When there is pressure, where is the screen?

Word...Jimbo and Thurman/KDavis would KILL teams with the screen. Oh and did we forget to use the quick slant, ala Jimbo to Reed as well? Seems like AZ knows how to use it effectively.

No, the new medical 'treatment' for a concussion is to not have any symptoms of a concussion...

link

Actually the link relate's to Hockey....

The National Football League does not have strict guidelines when dealing with concussions, unlike the National Hockey League. In the NHL, players are strongly urged to be symptom-free for seven days before practicing. The NFL has no such time minimums for head injuries but recommends players are asymptomatic before returning to play. The decision is left to medical staffs of each team.

I wish they would practice more on getting rid of the ball quickly.

I wish JP would not telegraph his throws or look like he is thinking really hard when he is holding the ball. I wish that he could not look confused as soon as the ball is snapped. SORRY - he makes me angry. :doh:

The National Football League does not have strict guidelines when dealing with concussions, unlike the National Hockey League. In the NHL, players are strongly urged to be symptom-free for seven days before practicing. The NFL has no such time minimums for head injuries but recommends players are asymptomatic before returning to play. The decision is left to medical staffs of each team.

Yeah - doesn't make too much sense in the NFL for a 7 day rule, that would automatically rule out playing in the next week's game (if there was one).

I wish JP would not telegraph his throws or look like he is thinking really hard when he is holding the ball. I wish that he could not look confused as soon as the ball is snapped. SORRY - he makes me angry. :doh:

Wow. Now that just about takes the cake. If there was any doubt, it has all been erased... JP can do nothing right in some people's eye.

Now, he's accused of thinking to hard. Others accuse him of not thinking enough. He's called out for high fives on the sideline. He's accused of looking to calm on the sideline. And the list could go on. I guess I just don't understand all the dislike for a guy that has never said a negative word about the City or the team and has always done all he could to help the team win. I just don't get it. He's not the right guy for this team. No one is arguing that anymore. But why hate on everything and anything he does? Pretty sad, in many ways.

Cowherd just had some NFL injury guru on his show. He talked about LT, Westbrook, Edwards, etc.. Anyway, he said Trent's concussion looks pretty serious and he doubts Trent will suit up for San Diego,,,even after that is questionable. Take it for what it's worth.

(BTW- it's funny how anyone can start a website nowadays and claim to be an afficiando with "insider information". Everyone wants to jump on the NFL bandwagon and get a piece of this billion dollar industry)

No...actually, the link refers to Pyrite Gal.