Boy oh boy -

Since our lovely cable co has left us without NFL football my sister taped the game for me off her dish. I listened to the game but now should I watch it tonight? After reading your opinions it was a bomb. We're doomed :thumbsup::devil: Guess I'll pop some popcorn and see if JP was that bad or our line gave him up.

I saw his pass to Evans, it was beautiful.

You saw the absolute best of the game, then. Honestly Cindy, it was brutal to watch.

Should've been here -- it was even more fun in person.

(Well, other than one three-hour period, the weekend was fun ...)

That was one of the worst, and down right frustrating Games I've watched in quite some time...I'd pass if I was You...Be grateful You did not have to watch it cause, for the most part, it was brutal...Like a Red, White, and Blue massacre :thumbsup:

it sounded bad. I just couldn't believe that it's gonna look that bad. I'll watch it next Sunday for the Bye then. Thanks for the warning. I have to go live at my store Friday((5-9), Sat(10am-9pm) and Sunday (11-5)so I'll already be depressed- it's a lost weekend..

it sounded bad. I just couldn't believe that it's gonna look that bad. I'll watch it next Sunday for the Bye then. Thanks for the warning. I have to go live at my store Friday((5-9), Sat(10am-9pm) and Sunday (11-5)so I'll already be depressed- it's a lost weekend..

I would recommend a root canal instead. Really Cindy no reason to watch it.

Should've been here -- it was even more fun in person.

(Well, other than one three-hour period, the weekend was fun ...)

Yeah, but I even got those fun three hours the weekend before last. All things considered, I made the right trip this year.

If I had not seen the game, I would watch it. What else would you rather watch than Bills right here and right now?

Sure the Cards rolled right over us like we were a division III team, but it's still the Bills. You gotta watch.