another power ranking to annoy you

i will say i would not want to play tennessee in nashville.

they are a strong tough physical team, i think we need all of our young guys healthy and making plays consistently to beat them.

if it comes down to the playoffs, i REALLY hope that game is in a cold snowy (but not windy!) buffalo stadium with 70K losing their sh_t cheering the bills on. the whole team is huge and vicious and their coach is very good and has been to the bowl before, if we beat them i think we will be able to beat dallas/ny/whoever in the bowl.

Don't get mad at me guys, but I am actually OK with this...with one caveat.

Sure I see why some teams ahead of us with losses are ahead of us, but when we get to 5-0 (and we will), I don't care who anyone else has played.

We are 5-0; At that time maybe only one of two teams in the league with that record, AND three of those wins coming on the road.

...so, enough with scratching your chin and thinking, "hmm, how good are these guys, really?

Even if NFC East teams start losing to each other. That is their problem and not ours.

Dr. Z never mentioned the strength of the opposition, so I'm not sure why you would bother to air your grievances in direct response to a thread about his rankings. It makes it seem as though you didn't bother to read the article before responding (fairly typical behavior for many here on TSW). Again, in your latest response you continue to make an obviously wrong statement "comments made by all NFL related analysts in regards to who the best teams are".

Listen, I didn't mean to get you all upset, but you will need to have a much thicker skin to last long, around here. We Bills fans also need to have a much thicker skin when it comes to media treatment. We are so used to the Bills getting mistreated (and caring about it) that we can't even tell when a writer is giving the team props. This is a GOOD article about the Bills. Maybe you should save your complaints about the unfair treatment of NFL analysts for a thread where an NFL analyst treats the Bills unfairly, and sites their weak opponents as the reason. Just a suggestion, of course.

Yeah, come on Dean. Grow up! :worthy::lol:

How could you possibly find ANYTHING objectionable about the Bills, in this article? Maybe it was this:

"I like everything about this team, their QB, their defense, their special teams, especially." That BASTARD!

he forgot to mention the snappy new uniforms..---personally---its a matter of courtesy

How could you possibly find ANYTHING objectionable about the Bills, in this article? Maybe it was this:

"I like everything about this team, their QB, their defense, their special teams, especially." That BASTARD!

WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE! :sick:

What did he mean by November 9th and Toronto?

When I clicked on this thread, I was hoping someone had already mentioned that. You mean we can move that Patriots game from Foxborough to Toronto? Coooool.

You realize there isn't one mention of the Bills' vanquished opponents, in this article, right? So, by "everyone", you mean "nobody" that is relevant to the original post.

:sick:

I love when people here gets angry for NOTHING!

Dr Z rankings are about the only ones i read.

Must be because dr Z is about the only football writer i respect....

amen ^^ stuff like that is useless, and I agree with you on Dr. Z as a writer I respect, and his list is his opinion which he is entitled to, even if I don't like where he put the Titans. The Bills I think are right about where they should be, and if they beat the cardinals, will deserve to be higher. GO BILLS!!!

You realize olivier was agreeing with Dean, not you, right? Just sayin'.

All that matters is the number of W's and the number of L's. Stats, rankings, press coverage and everything else is just BS. I'll take 16 and 0 with the bottom of these ranking lists any day of the week. As for ease of schedule - nobody seems to apologize for the patsies who have an easier schedule than Buffalo.