another power ranking to annoy you

if these are getting a little tiresome, sorry.

cnnsi power rankings

I don't see why everyone points out the teams the Bills have played, but rave about the Titans. They're opponents are also all losing teams... ehh oh well who really cares what they think any way, it's what two teams are playing at the end of the season when I am stuffing my face with wings, beer, nachos and whatever else I can eat that will cause my untimely demise, and send me off to that long anticipated dirt nap that really matters.

They could put the Bills at 32, and it still wouldn't matter, I just care about W's and L's, and we have all W's and no L's :thumbsup:

I don't get how we're at #6, AZ is at #22, and he says "if the Bills somehow find a way to win against AZ". I know its a west coast game, and AZ is coming off of two losses, but I don't think that "somehow" was the right word there. I don't think it will surprise too many people if the Bills end up winning on Sunday.

Yeah, right. If The Bills were 0 - 4, their opponents would be 8-7 instead of their actual record of 4-11.

Seadoves 1-2

JustAnotherGaySoutherner 2-2

Fayders 1-3

Lambs 0-4

Actual Record Total: 4-11

Seadoves 2-1

JustAnotherGaySoutherner 3-1

Fayders 2-2

Lambs 1-3

Alternative Reality Universe Record Total: 8-7

Pardon my snobbery, but I'll take 4-0 over 0-4 ANY DAY, ANY YEAR, ANY SEASON!

It's everbody's record at the END of the season that matters.

I've got two goals I hope The Bills achieve this year.

1. Get in the playoffs.

2. Win their last game.

It is a big game for Buffalo this weekend. If they somehow win, did anyone on this board think before the season began we would be either 4-1 or 5-0 at the BYE week? I dont care about rankings. I care about our record and where we stand in the division. Rankings are juts for entertainment. If Buffalo can win Sunday they might break top 3 for rankings.

if these are getting a little tiresome, sorry.

cnnsi power rankings

How could you possibly find ANYTHING objectionable about the Bills, in this article? Maybe it was this:

"I like everything about this team, their QB, their defense, their special teams, especially." That BASTARD!

I don't see why everyone points out the teams the Bills have played, but rave about the Titans.

You realize there isn't one mention of the Bills' vanquished opponents, in this article, right? So, by "everyone", you mean "nobody" that is relevant to the original post.

I don't get how we're at #6, AZ is at #22, and he says "if the Bills somehow find a way to win against AZ". I know its a west coast game, and AZ is coming off of two losses, but I don't think that "somehow" was the right word there. I don't think it will surprise too many people if the Bills end up winning on Sunday.

Arizona is really difficult at home. Their home record is really good.

What did he mean by November 9th and Toronto?

Outstanding catch! It's amazing a major error in fact such as that could make it through the editing process. And is it amazing no one else here, myself included, caught that.

I think it is more about consistency. It is incredible impressive when any team can consistently play at a high level for a long period of time. Five weeks would be an impressive period.

You realize there isn't one mention of the Bills' vanquished opponents, in this article, right? So, by "everyone", you mean "nobody" that is relevant to the original post.

I agree with both your posts, the one quoted here and the one about there being nothing objectionable in Dr. Z's comments on the Bills this week. It seems we are so use to complaining about what was written, some complain without even reading what was actually written this time.

Wow... You actually felt the need to say that? What's wrong with you? really? I was commenting on the placement of the Titans on the list (relevant), and the comments made by all NFL related analysts in regards to who the best teams are (relevant) and wanted to add some of my views on where the teams are on that list (relevant)

In contradiction, your garbage comment and uncalled for dig on me added zero value to this discussion. How about contributing to the discussion instead of trying irritate people. We're all BILLS FANS here!!! grow up.

:thumbsup:

I love when people here gets angry for NOTHING!

Dr Z rankings are about the only ones i read.

Must be because dr Z is about the only football writer i respect....

:thumbsup:

I love when people here gets angry for NOTHING!

Dr Z rankings are about the only ones i read.

Must be because dr Z is about the only football writer i respect....

amen ^^ stuff like that is useless, and I agree with you on Dr. Z as a writer I respect, and his list is his opinion which he is entitled to, even if I don't like where he put the Titans. The Bills I think are right about where they should be, and if they beat the cardinals, will deserve to be higher. GO BILLS!!!

Wow... You actually felt the need to say that? What's wrong with you? really? I was commenting on the placement of the Titans on the list (relevant), and the comments made by all NFL related analysts in regards to who the best teams are (relevant) and wanted to add some of my views on where the teams are on that list (relevant)

In contradiction, your garbage comment and uncalled for dig on me added zero value to this discussion. How about contributing to the discussion instead of trying irritate people. We're all BILLS FANS here!!! grow up.

Dr. Z never mentioned the strength of the opposition, so I'm not sure why you would bother to air your grievances in direct response to a thread about his rankings. It makes it seem as though you didn't bother to read the article before responding (fairly typical behavior for many here on TSW). Again, in your latest response you continue to make an obviously wrong statement "comments made by all NFL related analysts in regards to who the best teams are".

Listen, I didn't mean to get you all upset, but you will need to have a much thicker skin to last long, around here. We Bills fans also need to have a much thicker skin when it comes to media treatment. We are so used to the Bills getting mistreated (and caring about it) that we can't even tell when a writer is giving the team props. This is a GOOD article about the Bills. Maybe you should save your complaints about the unfair treatment of NFL analysts for a thread where an NFL analyst treats the Bills unfairly, and sites their weak opponents as the reason. Just a suggestion, of course.

How could you possibly find ANYTHING objectionable about the Bills, in this article? Maybe it was this:

"I like everything about this team, their QB, their defense, their special teams, especially." That BASTARD!

"If they somehow manage to get by the Cardinals on Sunday, anything could happen."

What!?! Yes he said he likes everything about the Bills but doubts them against the Cardinals!?! :thumbsup:

"If they somehow manage to get by the Cardinals on Sunday, anything could happen."

What!?! Yes he said he likes everything about the Bills but doubts them against the Cardinals!?! :thumbsup:

Every NFL football game is in doubt, before it is played. Arizona is playing at home and is favored to win. Do you expect every writer to be an overwhelming Bills' homer? I think you are reading too much into the statement "somehow manage". I'm guessing he picks the Bills to win this week.