Did Pats* tamper to get Moss?

scribo

I'm never one to make excuses for the *Pats... but based on how bat-shiit crazy Big Al sounded in that presser, I wouldn't be shocked if he blurted out that aliens were involved in some massive conspiracy against his team too.

Dude is nuts and looking to blame anyone or anything.

I'm never one to make excuses for the *Pats... but based on how bat-shiit crazy Big Al sounded in that presser, I wouldn't be shocked if he blurted out that aliens were involved in some massive conspiracy against his team too.

Dude is nuts and looking to blame anyone or anything.

True enough, but I don't have a problem with aliens.

No doubt Roger Dodger will say punishment for this (and all other cheating) is retroactively included in their previous "harshest punishment ever" :rolleyes:

No doubt Roger Dodger will say punishment for this (and all other cheating) is retroactively included in their previous "harshest punishment ever" :thumbsup:

You know the Pats owner Kraft is a power player amongst the owners (with Jones and Snyder) and Roger would incur a sizable wrath and lose some power should he slam them Patriots too much.

The Associated Press reports...

Belichick is declining comment on a tampering accusation leveled against his team by Raiders owner Al Davis. Randy Moss also declined comment Wednesday.

Al Davis is on the warpath...

Wow, it took him over a year to figure this out.

That's what everybody says before the anal probings! :thumbsup:

Richard Simmons said it after one. :thumbsup:

If he had a problem with the situation why did he agree to the trade?

Davis is just trying to deflect some attention to another issue because his lawyers probably told him that Kiffin will have a field day in the courts over his actions and statements. Not saying that Kiffin is pure in the situation but to be publically ridiculed was not justified. Davis could have simply said the team has elected to relase him and then left it at that.

As much as I hate the Pats........

Why would Al Davis wait till now to bring it up? Its going on 2 years now.

Because he is demented, maybe? The fuc#er's crazy. Expecting all of the actions and statements of someone as twisted as Davis to make sense, is also crazy.

This might just be one of the few truths that happens to slip out of his wrinkled mouth.

Probably because he blames Kiffin for the trade, and they say it is when Davis started hating Kiffin

Do you have any sort of link that suggests that? I'm not doubting you heard/read it, but I have not (except for on TSW).

How could Kiffin, with no GM responsibilities, have anything to do with that trade? Again, I don't expect Al to make sense, but this would be a real doozy.