8 Sir John A. Macdonald

I think another Prime Minister

9 Alexander Graham Bell

DO I really need to answer this?

10 Wayne Gretzky

Famous hockey player

San Diego, you were slightly off on a couple

Taken from a Canadian Poll

1 Jon Lajoie - Had to look in Wiki, but apparantly he is a clown/comedian from Quebec who is famous on the internet, never heard of him

2 Terry Fox - Lost his leg to Cancer and decided to try and run cross-country to raise money for Cancer research. Started on the east coast and had to stop just before leaving northern Ontario before dying from Cancer

3 Pierre Elliott Trudeau - Famous and popular former Prime Minister of Canada. I believe his wife at one point dated Mick Jagger

4 Sir Frederick Banting - Helped to Discover insulin

5 David Suzuki - Famous "eco-guy" in Canada, was preaching for things to be "Green" long before Gore did (and his daughter is kind of hot)

6 Lester B. Pearson - Former Prime Minister, airport in Toronto was named after him, introduced universal health care, student loans, Canadian Pension Plan and the current Canadian Flag

7 Don Cherry - Canadian Hockey Icon, former player/coach and wearer of the most tackiest suits. Loadmouth who has to now be on a delay during his Hockey Night in Canada broadcasts due to previous comments

8 Sir John A. Macdonald - First Prime Minister of Canada

9 Alexander Graham Bell - Inventor of the Telephone

10 Wayne Gretzky - Probably the best Hockey player to ever play the game. The "Michael Jordan" of Hockey, and Current part owner and coach of the Phoenix Coyotes

* I only had to look up 2 of them - Jon Lajoie and I could not remember exactly what banting did until I looked it up

Taken from a Canadian Poll

1 Jon Lajoie

2 Terry Fox

3 Pierre Elliott Trudeau

4 Sir Frederick Banting

5 David Suzuki

6 Lester B. Pearson

7 Don Cherry

8 Sir John A. Macdonald

9 Alexander Graham Bell

10 Wayne Gretzky

never heard of any of 'em