Tracy Porter vs. Leodis

LaDairis

C'mon, people. Disagree with the man all you like, but stop trying to get him riled up by f^ing with his screen name (or other juvenile BS).

Can I type a short paragraph insulting a bills draft pick? It can be anyone really, that's not the important part. I just want to get people riled up. It's always best to pick one random player who isn't actually playing right now. Then I'll follow it up by hitting the enter key six times.

Then I'll hit the enter key 4 more times.

Then I'll talk about how I was right all along. I would hit the enter key a few more times here, but this block in my post isn't long enough. I guess I'll comment about how I was right about every player I talked about in the draft. Enter key three more times.

See, it's all about spacing my post out in the strangest way possible. If the ideas themselves weren't almost unreadable, the spacing is my next method of attack.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I type a short paragraph insulting a bills draft pick? It can be anyone really, that's not the important part. I just want to get people riled up. It's always best to pick one random player who isn't actually playing right now. Then I'll follow it up by hitting the enter key six times.

Then I'll hit the enter key 4 more times.

Then I'll talk about how I was right all along. I would hit the enter key a few more times here, but this block in my post isn't long enough. I guess I'll comment about how I was right about every player I talked about in the draft. Enter key three more times.

See, it's all about spacing my post out in the strangest way possible. If the ideas themselves weren't almost unreadable, the spacing is my next method of attack.

Don't forget to bring up stats to justify your random non-entity player. Then get insulted when people use stats in response.

Repeat each week.

C'mon, people. Disagree with the man all you like, but stop trying to get him riled up by f^ing with his screen name (or other juvenile BS).

All due respect...he seems to get more riled up !@#$ing with his post, rather than his screen name.

Plus, this is the idiot who once claimed that beating bad teams hurts the franchise. Some people simply need their stupidity beat out of them.

"So the Saints' FO was dumb for taking Bush with the 2nd overall pick, but smarter than the Bills' FO for drafting Porter. Okay."

Throwing darts against the wall, some will land in the bullseye.

And some will, well, Leodis...

Porter would be the best corner on the Bills by a mile right now. The issue is TALENT ASSESSMENT, and the incredible anger, jealousy, dishonesty and denial some have here over the truth of the issue...

HE WOULDNT WORK IN OUR SYSTEM

HE WOULDNT WORK IN OUR SYSTEM

LOL!!!!

That means he can cover. King "didn't work" either according to Jauron.

Yards passing allowed is much more a function of the score of the game than a reflection of the coverage of a given DB. The Niners threw all second half trying to catch up, but couldn't on the scoreboard. Dumping to a RB who gets 15 YAC is not the fault of the corner unless the corner misses a tackle.

Smirk all you want about your record, the Drafting by the Bills has been correctly panned by TFG repeatedly, and THAT is what really bugs all of you whiners and parrots...

Um since when is the first 4 games a significant factor of how good one player is compared to the other players drafted at his position. Everyone knew McKelvin was raw to begin with he is going to take a couple years to to get up to speed, but his celiling is much higer then Porters plus he is already a factor on special teams.

Truth be told, nobody is more aware of the TFG Draft calls than the PARROTS who always bring up Justin Geisinger and Eric King.

What about Eric King? He seems to be playing very well for the Titans as a reserve cornerback. He broke up a very nice pass a couple weeks ago to save a TD and then he made the tackle to stuff the running back and save a TD AGAIN!

His stats are not outstanding, but stats dont necessarily define a player. He is a key player in their great defense!

Who the hell is Tracy Porter and who does he play for?

People know McKelvin...he is going to be a stud on a GOOD team. Porter, not so sure!

And who the hell are you? Dooshbag.

Once again, not even close.

Tracy Porter is the best corner from this Draft hands down, and Leodis isn't even close.

Nice going Bills FO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who peed in your cornflakes? Did your dad beat you? Did your mother not hug you enough? Spurned by a woman? Layed off by an employer? Fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down? Have a small pee-pee? All of the above?

Inquiring minds would like to know.

I was going to post this. Porter basically HAD to start for the CB-talentless Saints. And yes, he's played well. Except for giving-up the game-winning TD against the Redskins a couple weeks ago. SQUAWK!

McKelvin OTOH hasn't needed to start, yet he more than held his own against the Rams, who went after him yesterday. But I guess the Bills definitely made a mistake, especially seeing as how McKelvin is doing kickoffs and Porter is so great a punt returner, they're not even using him there.

Still, congrats on ID'ing Porter, King, and Geisinger. With that body of work, I'm sure NFL teams will be calling you to be their head of scouting.

NOT! You're not even a third-rate Kiper. The fact you're an arrogant prick makes you an even bigger joke.

Ha!

Yes...EXACTLY what he said!

Ya prick.

Yeah just like you were right about Bobby Carpenter? Just like you were right about Michael Huff? Thought so.

So if you are harassing bills fans, are you doing the same to the five other teams that drafted corners before Tracy Porter?

AZ-Cromartie

TB-Talib

Dallas-Michael Jenkins

SD-Antoine Cason

KC-Brandon Flowers

They were all soooooooooo stupid to draft these guys ahead of Porter. Looks like you can spend some time on those draft boards and harass those fan bases. I'm sure they'll love it. And you didn't seem to respond anymore once Lori gave you the proverbial smackdown. Nice job!

Indeed I did... each year, every year... while you "Bills fans" insist on poor Draft assessments and absolutely incompetent assessments of coverage talent.

Enjoy beating the Rams and Raiders while you can. The failures of your FO will prevent any meaningful postseason run... which is what you wanted anyway, since you insisted on not advocating THE BEST assessor of talent y'all know so well.... to run things here.

:w00t: