Tracy Porter vs. Leodis

LaDairis

can you please do another post like this about how bad the bills FO evaluating talent is, but this time with QBs

ill start it out for you and use some of the phrases you love....

Rd 1 Selection 1 Jamarcus Russell - stiff hips

Rd 1 Selection 22 Brady Quinn - stiff hips

Rd 2 Selection 36 Kevin Kolb - stiff hips

Rd 2 Selection 40 John Beck - stiff hips

Rd 2 Selection 43 Drew Stanton - stiff hips

Rd 3 Selection 92 Trent Edwards

Now i will say, and it has been obvious, Trent has been the best out of these QBs. But its only the second year of his career, and you do not really start evaluating how well your draft is until a few years later. Trent did start most of his Rookie Season as well, just like Porter thus far. Is that to say Trent will be better than Quinn or Russell when its all said and done? possibly i hope. but it also speaks to the fact a guy like Quinn hasnt really played yet on the NFL level or given a shot, much like McKelvin. 4 games hardly constitutes how a guy will turn out.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So, out of curiosity I went back and looked and LaDairis' last 20 or so posts, just to see if shim was a troll or just a negative nancy. I decided shim must simply be the most miserable thing alive. Everyone needs to relax and just read another post if you are annoyed by it, because it is obviously so arrogant and set in its beliefs that it is smarter than everyone else that it will not bother to get into an actual discussion. More likely than not, it lives in its mother's basement and busies itself with important things such as world of warcraft and its blog.