Well Peter King picks the Rams...

Coach Tuesday

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the same guy that picked JAX to blow us out of the water two weeks ago. It is what it is, and that's a prediction, everyone is entitled to one. If we're the team we say we are, they will take care of business on Sunday and stay uneaten!

It's alright, all your friends are here When can I meet them? After you've eaten I'm not hungry Uh, we meant beaten

~mojo

King makes a very good point...The Rams have an opportunity to win a game against an unbeaten team at HOME and renew the fans trust and confidence in the teams desire/commitment to win. I'd be vary wary of the Rams pulling out all the stops in this game...going for it on 4th down, fake punts or FG's...anything and everything.

Just sayin'

I'm in this corner as well. At 0-3, they then play Wash, Dallas and the Pats* after us. If they're ever gonna win, it's this weekend. The Bills have been incredibly resilient to date and best beware of a 'pull out all stops' type effort from a team we now have very little film study on (new QB and DB's).

Go Bills!

Why does everybody get so offended everytime someone has anything critical of the Bills? So Peter King thinks were going to lose ... good for him ... everyone has an opinion ... of course his is wrong ... but hey, live and let live ... I mean some people think that I'm an a-hole ... I disagree with them, but they have a right to an opinion ...

King knows its a trap game for the Bills.

Doooooooooomed :ph34r:

Oakland, as it turned out, was the Bills "trap" game. Surviving a trap game almost guarantees a stellar effort the following week.

That, plus the fact that:

The Rams stink, Peters can't play worse, the weather will finally be good, the crowd will quickly turn hostile (I expect to see some early "Bag" head in the crowd), and Jauron is a good coach who will use last Sunday to make his point....all these point to a blowout victory

Bills 37 - Rams 17,

I pick the Rams to beat the Bills, too.

In fact, I pick everyone to beat the Bills in an upset win. You'll forget all the times I'm wrong, remember the one or two I'm right, and I'll be a genius.

That's how the game is played. Peter King is very good at it.

I generally like Peter King. He pretty much goes with his gut when making predictions on anything, and he is in the front of the line to admit when he's wrong. He's not normally the type to pick the upsets just to make himself look good.

Oakland, as it turned out, was the Bills "trap" game. Surviving a trap game almost guarantees a stellar effort the following week.

That, plus the fact that:

The Rams stink, Peters can't play worse, the weather will finally be good, the crowd will quickly turn hostile (I expect to see some early "Bag" head in the crowd), and Jauron is a good coach who will use last Sunday to make his point....all these point to a blowout victory

Bills 37 - Rams 17,

Good call, Rich!! I'm with you 100% :ph34r:

I'm in this corner as well. At 0-3, they then play Wash, Dallas and the Pats* after us. If they're ever gonna win, it's this weekend. The Bills have been incredibly resilient to date and best beware of a 'pull out all stops' type effort from a team we now have very little film study on (new QB and DB's).

Go Bills!

Exactly...the Bills just need to keep their composure and just be ready for ANYTHING! If they get to a point where they get their foot on the Rams' necks they need to keep it on there...hard!

the trouble with our scehdule is I can look it over and not see any "should lose" games. but we know we're going to lose a couple. the odds say so.

that just means the games we do end up losing are going to be even more painful.

but seriously looking at the schedule, @ New England and @ Denver are our only 2 tough games left. Maybe @ KC since winning in Arrowhead is something we can never seem to do. I guess 13-3 it is then!! :ph34r:

We won in KC in 2000. Rob Johnson's big game.

Maybe we could sign him to a one day contract for that contest.

The Chiefs suck. It's not as if the magic of Arrowhead Stadium gives them a home record of 8-0 every year. We'll crush 'em.

The thing about the Rams on the surface that has to be a concern is they still have 2 top playmakers, Torry Holt and Steven Jackson. It is rare too that teams get blow out by 20+ points 4 weeks in the row in the NFL.

A switch at QB, a desperate team at home, I feel a closer game then most realize. Remember, they were playing the Giants 'somewhat' tough at home 2 weeks ago until the Giants pulled away late.

I say the Bills win, but not by more then 10.

Road games are tough in this league, almost always, when you are a young team like the Bills. This game is clearly not a pushover, and should be a much tougher game than the one last week that we played at home. Remember the one where we trailed most of the game, and were down 9 points with six minutes to play? I'm worried about this game, too, and it will be a test for Jauron to get them all up for it.

Your absolutely right. That's why, as I did last week, I'm betting the Bills will not cover the spread (but still win :ph34r: )