Jests look like trash

bills44

At this point, I'm so sick of Kornheiser that I've lost track of the game. They have got to end the Kornheiser experiment after this year.

I have the "Mute" on a lot.

It's refreshing to watch Favre throw pick after pick after pick. Oh, he just used the "S"-word"! Anyone else see that?!?

Screw the Jets. San Diego looks real good. THAT'S going to be this year's "Jacksonville".

Kornheiser is the most annoying person in the field of sports...ever.

I can't listen to it. He's debating with himself about explaining the significance of Favre. Someone should tell him that there is none.

Hey He's just making up for the lack of fun favre is having out there :w00t:

I'm really sick of hearing about Favre and his fun. Like ESPN indicating before the game the chargers and their fans wanted to lose because of the joyous amounts of respect they have for Favre and his fun. I mean STFU already. On the bright side at least Favre is spreading the fun around to the chargers defense. :w00t:

At this point, I'm so sick of Kornheiser that I've lost track of the game. They have got to end the Kornheiser experiment after this year.

how did this guy ever get to where he is? if u look in the dictionary next to the word goofball..u see his picture

the chargers are in a must win situation tonight so this is not surprising

the last two weeks have shown that the Jets are not nearly as good as a lot of people thought and proves once again you cant just go out and sign a bunch of players and expect to win, it simply doesnt work like that. The Jets were not a good team last year and are still not a good team and I never thought differently even after they got Favre

When they showed that stat about how favre has never won a game when he's been down 14, all of the announcers were in shock. They've been so busy building up his legendary status that they conveniently forget the fact that even in his prime, when he's playing from behind, he tries to force it, throws picks, and puts his team into a deeper hole. Always has, still does. San diego has dropped two easy ints in this game, brett should have at least 4 or 5 tonight.

"Jests look like trash"

(In my best Jerry Seinfeld) That's a shame.

I have the "Mute" on a lot.

It's refreshing to watch Favre throw pick after pick after pick. Oh, he just used the "S"-word"! Anyone else see that?!?

Screw the Jets. San Diego looks real good. THAT'S going to be this year's "Jacksonville".

I wonder if the people in Green Bay are sending thank you cards to their FO. :w00t:

SD is much better then their 0-2 record would otherwise state. Philip Rivers is the real deal, and has taken over as the unquestionable leader. I love watching him play.

They SHOULD at least be 1-1.

Cuz it's funny... :w00t:

Beat me too it! :w00t::lol:

The only area in which the Jests looked better than average was special teams, which matches up with us well. I do not foresee a problem with them for the Bills this season. Of course, Favre will have more time with the NJ team by then and should be in better sync. But I hope not, as I would love to see McGee and Greer each get a pick-6 off him.

The name Jests was self-inflicted. Two clowns in the stands at the SD v. NY game held up placards that spelled J-E-S-T.

BTW, has anyone developed a way to measure the over hype the Jets receive EVERY YEAR? Is there anyone outside of NYC that was surprised by how bad the Jests are?

Do you have a relative who has the first name "Stuck?"

In all fairness, it has to be rough being a Jets fan this year. The team goes out and spendw a bunch of cash on upgrades to the lines, have some decent draft picks, and really were prepared -- on paper, at least -- to made a run this year. Dropping your quarterback for glitz has all but killed their season. I had heard that one of the challenges facing Favre's transition is that the Packers playbook was based on phrases and the Jets is based on numbers, so regardless of how similar the plays are, he has new terms to learn soup-to-nuts.

So many of their bad plays last night were clearly based on a lack of knowing the plays, as many throws simply went one way while the receiver went another. For Magina to come out at halftime and say Favre's throws were good, it was the receivers at fault, was just adding insult to injury.

Now look, I'm glad the Jets are 1-2, but from the standpoint of being a fan, this really has to suck for them.