FLAME AWAY BUT....

Mooshocker

JP does not even come close to managing the offense, the game clock or their defense. I have said it before and will continue, arm strength, good wheels does not make a winning QB. It takes brains and the ability to keep it in front of you.

HOw many long bombs to Evans would we have seen within the last two minutes of this game.

JP does not even come close to managing the offense, the game clock or their defense. I have said it before and will continue, arm strength, good wheels does not make a winning QB. It takes brains and the ability to keep it in front of you.

HOw many long bombs to Evans would we have seen within the last two minutes of this game.

Dumb post, as usual for you, Moonshocker. Poorly timed and off the mark.

The QB's don't call the plays. When you understand that, come back and post again.

This was a sensational comeback. Celebrate the victory, instead of clumsily dumping on another Bill, for absolutely no reason.

I feel bad for JP. I think the four years he spent at Tulane running for his life behind that O-line doomed him from the start. But you never know....maybe this time holding the clipboard will help him in the long run.

yeah ....... it's not like he had a brick wall of an O-line infront of him like Trent had at Stanford :D

I feel bad for JP. I think the four years he spent at Tulane running for his life behind that O-line doomed him from the start. But you never know....maybe this time holding the clipboard will help him in the long run.

didn't Edwards do the same thing at Stanford??

TE played behind a terrible line at Stanford.

The QB's don't call the plays. When you understand that, come back and post again.

This was a sensational comeback. Celebrate the victory, instead of clumsily dumping on another Bill, for absolutely no reason.

Dean.....well said.

didn't Edwards do the same thing at Stanford??

I never saw Edwards play. I saw JP play at Tulane once. I was suprised he survived the game intact. Most QB's who play behind lines like that get happy feet, no matter how tough they are. I guess Edwards came through his beatings at college better.

I never saw Edwards play. I saw JP play at Tulane once. I was suprised he survived the game intact. Most QB's who play behind lines like that get happy feet, no matter how tough they are. I guess Edwards came through his beatings at college better.

If not for the rag tag O line at Stanford, TE never makes it to Buffalo in the third round.

I agree. How could you start a thread on JP? Why would you?

Why do these types of threads even exist? In the aftermath of a huge comeback, the Patriots getting pummeled by the lowly Phins and the Bills having sole possession of 1st place for the first time in years people feel the need to make negative comments about a Bills player who didn't even play today.

Just pathetic.

Why do these types of threads even exist? In the aftermath of a huge comeback, the Patriots getting pummeled by the lowly Phins and the Bills having sole possession of 1st place for the first time in years people feel the need to make negative comments about a Bills player who didn't even play today.

Just pathetic.

Nick Mike-Mayer would've never made the GW FG

Dude why?

Regardless of the playcalling the Qb still has to make plays....

I also disagree with Dean. Evans isn't the only read on the field. It may be the call, but you just don't throw to your #1 choice on a given play. There are usually at least 2 more options. JP just didn't see those and only trusted Evans to bail him out.

That comment was in response to this:

"HOw many long bombs to Evans would we have seen within the last two minutes of this game."

The answer is, "I guess it depends on what the OC called, in that time." The QB doesn't call the plays.

That comment was in response to this:

"HOw many long bombs to Evans would we have seen within the last two minutes of this game."

The answer is, "I guess it depends on what the OC called, in that time." The QB doesn't call the plays.

I see..Just got back from the game..A little horse....I didnt catch the commment..It was nice to walk out of the Stadium with a smile instead of a frown..I can see things are definatley changing...

Guest dog14787

:thumbsup: