FLAME AWAY BUT....

Mooshocker

JP does not even come close to managing the offense, the game clock or their defense. I have said it before and will continue, arm strength, good wheels does not make a winning QB. It takes brains and the ability to keep it in front of you.

HOw many long bombs to Evans would we have seen within the last two minutes of this game.

Hey, how about enjoying a great win by the team instead of trying to throw the backup QB under the bus?

Eat a bag of dicks, cowfukker.

JP does not even come close to managing the offense, the game clock or their defense. I have said it before and will continue, arm strength, good wheels does not make a winning QB. It takes brains and the ability to keep it in front of you.

HOw many long bombs to Evans would we have seen within the last two minutes of this game.

I didnt realize this was still an issue

Aside from a few TBD tools who think of themselves as "experts," I was unaware of anybody who really understands football thinking Trent's arm was suspect....