Where are all the negative Nancies?

VOR

It's as if they've fallen off the face of the earth. I guess it's good to recognize them for what they were/are.

You mean you haven't read any of the "we won, but" posts? I have seem a lot of them, such as TE's looked awful for the most part, special teams saved the day, the D let up too many long runs, Hardy's a bust because he didn't have any catches, What the hell is all the fuss about the Oline, we have no class A RB. There still out there in full force, they just aren't starting any topics. Trust me, if the Bills don't win this week, they'll be back in full force...

I will play....

There were a LOT of dropped balls last Sunday....

We should have won by a MUCH wider margin

Why wasn't McCargo activated

No James Hardy WTF

No Leotis on Kickoff WTF WTF

Stop missing tackles Kelsay....pressures are not good enough

WTF Roscoe Parrish.....you ran that punt back at half speed for a touchdown for christ sake

Aaron Scrobel gain some wait.....did you see him get blasted by that 2nd blocker on that one play?

Why is the HE double toothpicks did the bills allow the hawks to get their running game going immediately after halftime.......who cares if we won

:nana:

It's as if they've fallen off the face of the earth. I guess it's good to recognize them for what they were/are.

I may be mistaken, but didn't you question why McCargo was not in uniform and that forced the Bills to play Stroud late in the game. Also that Hardy should have played more. If I am wrong, I apologize.

I will play....

There were a LOT of dropped balls last Sunday....

We should have won by a MUCH wider margin

Why wasn't McCargo activated

No James Hardy WTF

No Leotis on Kickoff WTF WTF

Stop missing tackles Kelsay....pressures are not good enough

WTF Roscoe Parrish.....you ran that punt back at half speed for a touchdown for christ sake

Aaron Scrobel gain some wait.....did you see him get blasted by that 2nd blocker on that one play?

Why is the HE double toothpicks did the bills allow the hawks to get their running game going immediately after halftime.......who cares if we won

i'll add this-

both of Trent's long passes to Evans would have been touchdowns if Lee wouldn't have had to slow down for them

Trent's noodle arm will cause us a few losses this year

I guess we'll need to define the term "negative Nancy." That's someone who thinks that most everything the Bills do is wrong.

But yes I thought Trent's performance was poor early-on. And it was. Thankfully the team had an all-around dominant performance. And I also thought that they should have played Hardy when the game was out of reach, seeing as how he's the only change on offense personnel-wise that could help the offense get better.

I guess we'll need to define the term "negative Nancy." That's someone who thinks that most everything the Bills do is wrong.

Well... most of what the Bills have done HAS been wrong, which is why they have one of the longest playoff droughts in the NFL, along with perennial doormats like the Detroit Lions.

They showed great promise last week... but the team was at home against a team that was far from healthy.

I still think Dick Jauron is a great coach -- under him, this team has overachieved -- even at 7-9.

People have no long term outlook anymore. There are plenty of things to worry about, but it was nice to have a beatdown for once.

The way I look at it...we should be 3-2 at the bye. If we are 4-1, this town will be ready to explode. If we are 5-0, I will budget $2k for SuperBowl tickets. If we are 2-3 or worse, bring on the negative Nancies.

Some legit worries....no depth at WR/TE. Lynch continues to run too hard to last 16 games. Peters may not be a huge help considering how much this offense uses misdirection and has to think on it's feet. Edwards has established a firm trend of being very good in good weather and very bad in bad weather. As good as the defense looked, a few RB flares to MJ Drew for 30 yds will calm us all down. McGee dinged up his chronic shoulder on a tackle again. We do not have reliable nickle/dime backs...even if Youboty looked great in preseason. I don't like to hear Roscoe nursing injuries. Here's hoping Turk Schonert didn't use 80% of his playbook already.

I was as bullish as anyone on this team late last year. I wasn't happy with the draft picks in April, but the team is doing the right thing and not putting these guys in there if they don't belong. Here's hoping the injury bug is on the east coast for good....and let's win some freaking games, because it feels nice to look forward to sporting events of a team I can bileve in again.

You really should be thanking us VOR...

Dick Jauron has clearly changed his conservative ways, our work is over, beating that dead horse did in fact work, as the kids like to say "it's all good" now, God bless the Bills and God bless America!

Oh yeah, and one more thing...you're welcome.

You really should be thanking us VOR...

Dick Jauron has clearly changed his conservative ways, our work is over, beating that dead horse did in fact work, as the kids like to say "it's all good" now, God bless the Bills and God bless America!

Oh yeah, and one more thing...you're welcome.

I was speaking with Jauron the other day and he gave you full credit for changing his ways, make sure you keep on him because if the Bills lose you won't be able to blame Trent, it will be all your fault. Don't !@#$ it up :nana: