Where are all the negative Nancies?

VOR

You mean you haven't read any of the "we won, but" posts? I have seem a lot of them, such as TE's looked awful for the most part, special teams saved the day, the D let up too many long runs, Hardy's a bust because he didn't have any catches, What the hell is all the fuss about the Oline, we have no class A RB. There still out there in full force, they just aren't starting any topics. Trust me, if the Bills don't win this week, they'll be back in full force...

Isn't it pretty easy to still make one of these posts though? I mean seriously, I'm as happy as the next Bills brother that we looked awesome last weekend. I mean, do you know what a ten hour drive is like back to Virginia in the Tom Donahoe era of Bills football? Let me tell you it sucks! But Jeebus Crimony.....the Seahawks have to be one of the worst teams in the league. Their offense is absolutley terrible.

So, I'm still cautiously optimistic at this point.

Seriously people, we beat the depleted Seahawks. However, unlike in past years, we pounded a team we should have pounded. However, there isn't anyone on this board who can say yet for certainty that this team is a contender yet. That was not a test.

But man, it sure was fun pounding someone wasn't it? LOL

Like the one's that were predicting we're gonna go 7-9 before the season starts, our O-Line is toast without Peters, Edwards can't throw the deep ball, we have no TE, etc... I said we're gonna go 11-5 before the season started, and these guys were calling me crazy. Even after we won, people were still complaining because it took us a few snaps to get going in the 1st quarter. Well, considering there was monsoon like like weather during the 1st quarter, and Seattle (a team that plays in a rainy enviroment) didn't do anything in the 1st quarter either, there's nothing to complain about. We won by 24 points, and could have kept going, but we're a classy organization and don't try to run up the score on teams (like the Cheatriots did last year).

Bottom line, we're gonna win again. The Jags O-Line is in shambles, and Stroud is going to have a huge game against his old team.

They're still gone. What gives?

They are just waiting for Trent's first pick, then look out.....At the home opener, this kid sitting next to me screams after TE's first incomplete pass "you suck, put in JP already". It's just the calm before the storm.

GO BILLS!

I was speaking with Jauron the other day and he gave you full credit for changing his ways, make sure you keep on him because if the Bills lose you won't be able to blame Trent, it will be all your fault. Don't !@#$ it up :rolleyes:

:huh::huh::huh::lol::lol:

I hope the Bills make the playoffs so the "Treadmill to Nowhere" idiots will STFU. :flirt: