seatle punter plackemeir

BeastMode54

I was at the game on Sunday two rows back from the Seattle and the fans were absolutely abusing both Plackemeir and Mare. One of my friends yelled to him that NFL stands for Not For Long and to enjoy his last game check. I don't get into yelling at players and told him to stop. Needless to say, I didn't think the guy would be realeased. Now my friend feels awful about it. Just thought it was funny and strange that he was the guy the Bills fans targeted most at the game, kidding about his weight and awful kicks, and the next day he's gone. Obviously Holmgren agreed

lol, dont feel bad. heckling, when done with wit and without swearing, is a great part of professional sports.

that being said, dude deserved to be cut.

Agreed. I'm not against heckling with wit. Heck, Mare laughed at a bunch of them. What bothered me was just the bland and unimaginative f@g calls and dumb stuff while our team was in th middle of a play. They'd rather heckle than watch the game. When creative it's pretty funny, and I think most players agree

As a fan, it has to make you appreciate Moorman and Lindell even more. They've obviously got the advantage having RWS as their home field, but it wasn't real windy on Sunday. You'd think Plackemeier could handle the rain because he kicks in Seattle though.

As a fan, it has to make you appreciate Moorman and Lindell even more. They've obviously got the advantage having RWS as their home field, but it wasn't real windy on Sunday. You'd think Plackemeier could handle the rain because he kicks in Seattle though.

Moorman makes most punters look bad, but the Seahawk punter had a horrible day. Coach sending a message.

He was definitely bad on Sunday. Maybe now they can pick up that punter that some poster said was going to be in something like 10 pro-bowls. The punter who is so good he is not on an active roster yet.

The Seahawks signed the future probowler your talking about - Jon Ryan.

lol, dont feel bad. heckling, when done with wit and without swearing, is a great part of professional sports.

that being said, dude deserved to be cut.

No. Props should be given to Moorman for absolutely dominating in conditions where other mortal men dread to tread. Brian's kicking should be put on a curve.

"Hey, we know you were kicking in one of the tougher stadiums to kick in, and we know the weather sucked sh--, but...well...bye!"

Man, if every punter who had a bad game in RWS in sucky weather were cut for it... :thumbsup:

I still always think of Joe Bugel's PHX Cardinal team that came into Rich back in 1990! Remember the one punt by Rich Camarillo?

I think Berman summed it up best that night:

"They (PHX) were young and strong, they were runnin' against the wind!"

Ahhh... Found memories of Novemeber in OP: NOVEMBER SPAWNED A MONSTER!

:D;)

Funny thing was, when he finally got into a decent kick, it was the one Roscoe ran back for the TD.

If you watch what happened to their gunners on that punt, you could see that Roscoe was going to have a good return. Same thing a few punts earlier, our guys totally stopped their gunners, and he almost took that one back. I fully expect all punters will be trying to kick higher and shorter as a result.