Pats fans douchebaggery has no limit...

GoBillsDB

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patrio...ad.php?t=119603

To sum up: Wilfork b1tches about getting fined for his obvious cheap shot on Losman compared to Pollard's legal unintentional hit. They then go on to discuss how there is a NFL wide conspiracy against the Pats. It's obvious to these morons that the refs have it out for the Pats and the LEAGUE WIDE POSTER BOY.

I don't know what's more ridiculous; the insistence that Wilfork is not a dirty player and his hit was not dirty or the contention that the league has it out for the team that gave us "just give it to em" and the tuck rule.

I tend to drown that out. Those fans in NE that think the league is out to get them should realize that 1. THEY F-ING CHEATED THEIR WAY TO THREE SUPER BOWL WINS. 2. They've never seen a bad call go against them in their lives, thus have no basis for what real referee bias actually looks like. 3. Karma is a B word. When looking at my comment one, at some point their reign of terror had to come to an end. Buffalo had a long streak like this in the 90's and they've had theirs. Hopefully a new day is dawning and the Bills will be the ones on the top of the pile. No matter what anyone says, if Brady's injury is as serious as some are saying, he will not be the same QB when he comes back. Players rarely are after that severe of an injury. I think the Pats' days of 12 and 13 win seasons (or more) are over.

they banned me for trolling when i laughed at someone that said pollard was dirty because:

"he launched himself at brady helmet first"

and i said

"rofl, how's he supposed to launch himself? elbow-first like wilfork?"

"That really is messed up. Vince was unfairly accused of making a cheap shot when he clearly wasn't because like he said the NFL singled him out. That's a pretty heavy accusation towards a player who those that know more than what you see in the media knows is a class act. The inconsistency is definitely frustrating here."

"If Pollard got flagged he would have been fined. Because he did not get flagged the NFL did not want to make the officials look like idiots and go off telling them they did their job wrong in public."

"pollard's hit looks more intentional than wilforks when you really look at them."

"Even if Pollard had pulled a gun out of his jersey and shot Tommy in the knee, the League would have had to say it was a clean hit. End of story."

To sum it up NE fans are dumb as hell. Hope some other players blows his knee on that team.

It really is "Bizzarro World" over there, no doubt about it--they are the biggest bunch of homers EVER and brook no dissent or even reasonable discussion. I, too, have been banned over there in different incarnations many times, usually for just politely pointing out facts that don't happen to jibe with their warped view of reality (like once on how Bob Kraft was on the Goodell selection committee and was a big Goodell backer, or several times on Spygate). Ask any unbiased observer and they'll tell you that Wilfork's hit was clearly dirty and an intent to injure. Ask any unbiased fan about Pollard's hit and they'll tell you it was a clean hit after he'd been blocked to the ground he was trying to get to the QB. BTW, if hitting a QB low is illegal, how many of those same asswipes were cheering Mike Vrabel's uncalled low leg whip against Philip Rivers in last year's playoff game I wonder?

"pollard's hit looks more intentional than wilforks when you really look at them."

Yeah, because when a player is falling to the ground with another player riding his back, he generally has better aim with the crown of his head than his extended elbow. :lol:

Hell, I didn't think Wilfork's hit was dirty. I thought he was extending his arm to brace himself. And I STILL think the comparison between the two is completely ridiculous. :lol:

"Just give it to em" :lol:

And that was before their little run!

Let's hope the wheels fall off the wagon in Foxboro and the New England Patriettes can go back to that medicore team with Pat Patriette on the side of the helmet dropping a deuce........the old days of Victor Kiam and Lisa Olsen and Leonard Russell and John Stephens.....when they played in that dumpy high school stadium, Sullivan, Schaefer, whatever it was called.....when Ralphie had to float a loan for that beat up franchise.....the days when Steve Grogan had to continue playing, wearing a horse collar and Bills LB Ray Bentley saying, "If I hit Grogan, that might be it for him."

Maybe the Patriettes can go back to those fantastic days......... :worthy::lol:

"Just give it to em" :lol:

And that was before their little run!

Let's hope the wheels fall off the wagon in Foxboro and the New England Patriettes can go back to that medicore team with Pat Patriette on the side of the helmet dropping a deuce........the old days of Victor Kiam and Lisa Olsen and Leonard Russell and John Stephens.....when they played in that dumpy high school stadium, Sullivan, Schaefer, whatever it was called.....when Ralphie had to float a loan for that beat up franchise.....the days when Steve Grogan had to continue playing, wearing a horse collar and Bills LB Ray Bentley saying, "If I hit Grogan, that might be it for him."

Maybe the Patriettes can go back to those fantastic days......... :worthy::lol:

Sounds like an excellent plan. And with Brady out, that might just happen. Matt Cassell = Worse than Steve Grogan

I heard a little of Bellicheck's press conference. He said he has "no plans" to bring in another quarterback. Of course they have to look at bringing in another quarterback. What happens if Cassell gets hurt?

Same ol Bellicheck during the press conference, with the usual arrogant, monotone delivery. We'll find out just how good of a coach he relly is this year.

I tend to drown that out. Those fans in NE that think the league is out to get them should realize that 1. THEY F-ING CHEATED THEIR WAY TO THREE SUPER BOWL WINS. 2. They've never seen a bad call go against them in their lives, thus have no basis for what real referee bias actually looks like. 3. Karma is a B word. When looking at my comment one, at some point their reign of terror had to come to an end. Buffalo had a long streak like this in the 90's and they've had theirs. Hopefully a new day is dawning and the Bills will be the ones on the top of the pile. No matter what anyone says, if Brady's injury is as serious as some are saying, he will not be the same QB when he comes back. Players rarely are after that severe of an injury. I think the Pats' days of 12 and 13 win seasons (or more) are over.

well said..The reign of terror is near an end.

The Pats will still be a good team. The D is still solid and the Oline and receivers are still upright. Cassel makes them human, but they will still be tough.

Their defense isn't that good anymore, especially their secondary. And going from Brady to Cassel is a major downgrade.

winnah!

Sorry man, but you are wayyyy off base here. HGH has a very useful place in the rehabilitation process when under the care and supervision of a medical professional.

The "what about the kids" stuff is nonsense. You could say the same thing about pain killers or any other prescription drugs. It's up to the parents to be good parents, not the medical/scientific community to halt the evolution of modern medicine and sports rehabilitation.

Brady will ABSOLUTELY be using HGH during his rehabilitation, and the NFL will without a doubt sweep it under the rug. Same thing with any other big name player who I would bet my house used it for recovery. (Palmer, Mcnabb, T.O, maybe even Manning).

Here are Wilfork's moronic quotes:

"I was tripped up and falling, and I still got fined and flagged for the same exact thing," said Wilfork. "I was tripped up. I didn't dive at anybody's legs. I didn't cut a running back getting to a quarterback. And when I got fined last year, they said I got flagged because you're not allowed to hit a quarterback below the waist. So, you take it for what it's worth.

Fair should be fair. They got me, point-blank," said Wilfork, who did have the Losman fine reduced to $2,500 on appeal. "Like I said, I don't want to get singled out. Don't make me feel like I'm getting singled out. If you're going to do a job, be consistent at what you do.

This falls into the same category as mine, no ifs, ands, or buts. He hit the quarterback below the waist. I hit a quarterback below the waist. I got fined. I got flagged. He didn't get flagged.

It's a problem. The NFL can do what it wants to do, but it's a problem. If you're going to make that call, be consistent with that call.

Hopefully, later on in the week something changes."

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patr...wilfork/?page=2

Can you believe that bull crap? I guess he's conventiently forgotten that he THREW AN ELBOW AT LOSMAN'S KNEE.

I can't wait for the payback on the Patriots to begin. I hope every team they play stomps them like grapes.

"Just Give it to them", pass interfernce on a hail mary pass, the tuck rule, I'd say the league has been very generous to this team.

Majority of Pats' fans are bandwagon fans. To tell someone is a true fan, ask them to name 5 starters on the team, before the team starting doing good, in the Pats case, before the 2001 season. If they can't, then they're a bandwagon fan.

Majority of Pats' fans are bandwagon fans. To tell someone is a true fan, ask them to name 5 starters on the team, before the team starting doing good, in the Pats case, before the 2001 season. If they can't, then they're a bandwagon fan.

This actually happened last year....T-Bone was all crowing about the Pats being undefeated about midway through the season....

ME: So tell me T-Bone, can you name one of the offensive linemen on the Pats?

T-Bone: :rolleyes:...uh...uh...I'll get back to you [walks away]

ME: :unsure::unsure::lol::lol::(