Brady has been placed on IR

KnightRider

just heard on radio...

Link

Brady to miss rest of season

The Patriots just announced that Tom Brady will have season-ending surgery on his left knee. "After extensive tests this morning, it was revealed that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's left knee, which was injured in the first quarter of (Sunday's) game, will require surgery. He will be placed on injured reserve and will miss the remainder of the 2008 season." -- Mike Petraglia (Sept. 8, 2:45 p.m.)

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I have grown to loathe the Pats*, I feel badly for Brady. On a personal level, having your season taken away from you after so much preparation and anticipation must completely suck.

As for the rest of the Pats* and their bandwagon fans -- screw 'em.

This may sound callous, but I don't feel bad about Brady. Season ending injuries happen all the time in football, this time it happened to him, just because he is a name player doesn't make me feel sorry for him. An injury like Kevin Everett had last year that ends your career, yeah, I feel horrible for Everett. But Brady will be back next year. How many players are on the Bills IR this year or IR's around the league.