Trade J.P. to New England

stewy23

I say we offer JP in a trade to New England for a high draft pick. In there desperate situation, they might be willing to part with next year's 2nd rounder. Could you imagine him throwing bombs to Randy Freakin' Moss? That would be ridiculous.

What do you guys think?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say we offer JP in a trade to New England for a high draft pick. In there desperate situation, they might be willing to part with next year's 2nd rounder. Could you imagine him throwing bombs to Randy Freakin' Moss? That would be ridiculous.

What do you guys think?

A high second rounder? Maybe a 4th even that would be a reach IMO. I think we keep JP for as long as we can becasue we all saw how quickly a team can go from being great to averaghe after one play. I want a backup that makes that dropoff not as severe. JP can do that IMO

matt Cassel cannot

What do you guys think?

No, No, NO NO NO!!! JP is a good #2 and I would rather not have to play him and Moss 2 times this year.

WTF? Thank God this board does not have any say in Bills' moves! <_< Brandon is quite capable, thank you. If the morons on this board had their way, this past offseason we would of traded JP for a 7th rounder, signed Wilford, cut Youboty, throw away Kelsay...and too many other retarded suggestions for me to recall.

This is a very good team! How about you enjoy it, rather then trying to dismantle it? If it is not broken, don't fix it!

Why would we trade our number 2 QB, a guy who knows our players and new offense intimately, to a team we are going to face twice this season? I mean, we finally have a chance to sweep the NE vermin* and you want to give them a guy who'll give them ammo to shoot at us? Not to mention, a guy with motivation to show the world that we chose the wrong QB...uh uh.

What do you guys think?

BOOO!!!! I think Losman would do well in that system which is exaclty why we should never make that trade. They are now going to be scrambling for a new starter or backup and there is no reason to make that easier on them.

I'm a big fan of JP. Obviously, he's unhappy with being a backup. I'd like to see him go to a team that will give him a chance to shine. He could play the rest of this season for the Pats and then other teams would have a chance to see what he's capable of and sign him after the season. No, I don't want to leave our team lacking QB depth, I just think that we should try and get something for him rather than letting him walk for free once his contract is up. This isn't a "serious" post. Obviously I'm speculating/hoping/kickin'-it-around. No need to call me a moron (that's for you, Pete.) Stop crying. If you don't like the idea, don't post a reply. Be happy, dude. The Bills won.

A high second rounder? Maybe a 4th even that would be a reach IMO. I think we keep JP for as long as we can becasue we all saw how quickly a team can go from being great to averaghe after one play. I want a backup that makes that dropoff not as severe. JP can do that IMO

matt Cassel cannot

Losman himself might only be worth a fourth. Losman. along with all our offensive play-calling to a division rival???? Ought to be worth a high 2nd. <_<

What do you guys think?

So the Pats can have a better QB than what they got and possibly beat us...are you kidding me?! <_<

If we trade Losman, it has to be out of our division. I don't see Losman going anywhere until the offseason.