Brady out for the year!!!

bluenews

True, but if Brady has to go out, why not enjoy the fact that this looks pretty similar to the Wilfork hit on JP!!!

Per the Pats that wasnt a dirty hit, but they say the one on Tom was! If fee like loverboy! Loving every minute of it!!!

It looks identical, except that it's not nearly as dirty since the KC Chief didn't make a last second lunge at the QB's knee.

That's why I don't feel bad about this. The Pats team is dirty and took a blatant shot at our QB's knee last season. Now their guy gets hurt on a similar, but legit, hit.

I don't like relying on injuries to help my team, but I have no pity for the Patriots or their scumbag fans.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

John Madden just said "the entire NFL should be devastated" by Brady's injury. I do not think anyone that is a Bills or a Jets fan is devastated by this. It makes the East a race and levels the field. Bills now have a shot at winning the division. That is what everyone should be happy about. Hopefully, the media will give it to the Jets and hype them even more. Personally my feeling is that any bad things that happen to the Patriots, they deserve it and then some.

True, but if Brady has to go out, why not enjoy the fact that this looks pretty similar to the Wilfork hit on JP!!!

Per the Pats that wasnt a dirty hit, but they say the one on Tom was! If fee like loverboy! Loving every minute of it!!!

Wilfork on Losman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3POT8n2Qk3g

Pollard on Brady:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAFtx5emWyk

These are not the same. The intent to injure is clear in Wilfork's lunge for the knee while Pollard's simple attempt at a takedown, while producing the same result, clearly was without intent to injure.

I havent been this happy since Marino blew out this acillies tendon against Cleveland back in the day.

I never wished harm on Marino. I hated the Fish, but I respected them (until Jimmy Johnson, anyway).

This one, I was actually happy about. As others have said, Karma.

ESPN had a clip of Randy Moss ranting in the post game presser that it was a dirty hit on Brady.

Where was that righteous indignation when Wilfork took out JP? :devil:

Moss' quotes were just ridiculous...to even call Pollard's hit anything but a good football play is completely irresponsible.

I truly consider myself a football fan 1st and a Bill's fan second (although I do love my beloved Bills), this injury is a long time coming and I really don't feel any remorse for this team or Brady. It finally happened and I'm not saying they deserve it, but it's a long time coming.

I have to agree that Russ had something to do with this, THANKS TIM!!

Wilfork on Losman:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3POT8n2Qk3g

Pollard on Brady:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAFtx5emWyk

These are not the same. The intent to injure is clear in Wilfork's lunge for the knee while Pollard's simple attempt at a takedown, while producing the same result, clearly was without intent to injure.

wow, seeing Wilfork on slo mo is just brutal. That was clearly intentional.

Pollard was going for a leg tackle and his helmet hit Brady's knee in the process. As you say, totally different.

Let's settle down here folks. Remember when Bledsoe went down with an injury and Brady took over? They won the SB. Bledsoe was shipped out the following year. Cassel is now taking over... Seeing a pattern here yet?!? Yeah, that's right. We're screwed! :wallbash:

Let's settle down here folks. Remember when Bledsoe went down with an injury and Brady took over? They won the SB. Bledsoe was shipped out the following year. Cassel is now taking over... Seeing a pattern here yet?!? Yeah, that's right. We're screwed! :wallbash:

Cassel is no Hamdan.