Fantasy Football Bills Picks

Pilsner

Anyone here play fantasy football? And if so, What Bills players did u draft? I have Lynch, Evans, Edwards, Hardy, and Bills Defense/Special Teams. The Only person anyone in my 12 man league gave any respect for was Lynch. Everone else, including Evans was overlooked. I think they all made a big mistake. To my good fortune :thumbsup:

Anyone here play fantasy football? And if so, What Bills players did u draft? I have Lynch, Evans, Edwards, Hardy, and Bills Defense/Special Teams. The Only person anyone in my 12 man league gave any respect for was Lynch. Everone else, including Evans was overlooked. I think they all made a big mistake. To my good fortune :thumbsup:

The Bills defense might be a decent pick and I can even buy your Evans pick in a 12 man league. The other picks (other than Lynch, of course) are a bit of a stretch to me.

10-team league, I was picking on the turn and Lynch was one of my 1st two picks. Then I got Evans and Dwayne Bowe together with my 5th and 6th picks to round out the WRs, so I don't know if you'd call him the WR2 or the WR3. Bills defense is definitely on my radar, especially after the first two weeks when the schedule softens up.

The more Bills' you start each week, the less you chance of winning that week.

I have no Bills. I had the 3rd pick in a 12 team PPR league and I took Westbrook. Lynch was gone by the time I picked again.

Otherwise, it's a Dick Jauron offense. Evans might have 4 big games this year where he gets 150 yards and at least one td. The others he'll catch 3 passes for 35 yards. It's been that way the last 2 years, and last year he had only a couple big games.

Edwards will surpass 200 yards in 8 games, 250 in 4 games, and 300 in none.

Hardy, if you got him late, might be worth the pick, but rookie wr's rarely put up good fantasy numbers.

The Bills D can be good if special teams gets a few td's. They certainly are a threat. I almost picked them up to start in week 1 but the Crowell thing made me stick with the Jaguars.

I hope wingt98's team wins the league, and that I'm dead wrong about Evans and Edwards.

I got Lynch with the 6th pick in round 2 in a 10 man league. I took the Bills D in the 12th round of a 16 round draft. I didn't go for Evans because I have Moss, Calvin Johnson and Torry Holt. Surprisingly, Hardy was taken in the 10th round by a non Bills fan. He said he followed him in college and thinks he will be very good this year and great by year 3. I thought I would get him in round 16.

The Bills defense might be a decent pick and I can even buy your Evans pick in a 12 man league. The other picks (other than Lynch, of course) are a bit of a stretch to me.

Agreed edwards is not a draftable qb and Hardy is rookie wr almost always a bad fantasy option. Personally I like the Bills D/ST should be serviceable and lets face it it does not suck rooting for your team and fantasy team at the same time.

I got Lynch with the 6th pick in round 2 in a 10 man league. I took the Bills D in the 12th round of a 16 round draft. I didn't go for Evans because I have Moss, Calvin Johnson and Torry Holt. Surprisingly, Hardy was taken in the 10th round by a non Bills fan. He said he followed him in college and thinks he will be very good this year and great by year 3. I thought I would get him in round 16.

Lynch in round 2 in a 10 man league?? WOW, that's by far the latest I've heard of him going in any league. In most legues he is a mid to late 1st round pick, let alone the 6th pick in round 2. Might I ask who was your 1st pick...Moss?

Lynch in round 2 in a 10 man league?? WOW, that's by far the latest I've heard of him going in any league. In most legues he is a mid to late 1st round pick, let alone the 6th pick in round 2. Might I ask who was your 1st pick...Moss?

Yes. I took a gamble and went with Moss even though I really wanted Lynch, I just thought it was too early to grab him. I figured if I took Lynch with my #1 I would have an ok reciever in round 2 but for some reason I thought Lynch might still be there if I took Moss. My gamble paid off and I got both of them. I hope Moss does well but his team still loses a lot of games. :thumbsup:

Here is the 1st 2 rounds:

Round 1

1. Adrian Peterson

2. LaDainian Tomlinson

3. Brian Westbrook

4. Joseph Addai

5. Steven Jackson

6. Randy Moss Buffalo Ballers

7. Frank Gore

8. Marion Barber

9. Larry Johnson

10. Tom Brady

Round 2

1. Clinton Portis

2. Tony Romo

3. Reggie Wayne

4. Peyton Manning

5. Marshawn Lynch Buffalo Ballers

6. Maurice Jones-Drew

7. Braylon Edwards

8. Terrell Owens

9. Darren McFadden

10. Michael Turner

I guess I should have said 5th pick in 2nd round. I am the #6 team.

I have Lynch on 2 of my 3 teams, the Bills DST on 2 of my 3 teams, and Evans on 1 of my 3 teams. Lynch was a my first pick in the 12th spot of a 12 team league and the 7th pick of the 1st round in another 12 team league. I grabbed the Bills DST in the late picks of both drafts. Evans I got in either the 6th or 7th round. I'm starting Lynch and the DST in whatever league they're in this week. Evans, I'm still contemplating about. My back-up behind him is Anthony Gonzales and I'm kinda leaning that way.

I got Evans very late. You really don't know what kind of numbers he will put up. I think he could have a big year but I am not going to pick players early because I have a hunch. To me when I picked him he was the best available WR at that point according to last year's numbers. I look at him as a good value pick with possible upside since his numbers should be up this year. I picked up Lynch with the 11th pick and feel very good about that pick. He should be a top 5 RB this year.

I took Lynch with the 12th pick in a 12 team league, and managed to snag the Bills D late in the draft. Evans is too inconsistent for my taste as far as fantasy football goes, so I steered clear and somebody else took him too high IMO.

Never even really considered taking Edwards, definitely had no interest in Hardy at this point.

I drafted Adrian Peterson with the third overall pick in a 12-team league. I then traded him for Lynch and Larry Fitzgerald. I robbed him!

I also just dropped the Ravens D and picked up Buffalo's.

Yes you did. The two of them will surely put up more total yards and TD's than AP. My Grandfather used to tell me that "there's a sucker born ever minute" and you found a "dum dum" if I've ever heard of one.

I have no Bills. I had the 3rd pick in a 12 team PPR league and I took Westbrook. Lynch was gone by the time I picked again.

Otherwise, it's a Dick Jauron offense. Evans might have 4 big games this year where he gets 150 yards and at least one td. The others he'll catch 3 passes for 35 yards. It's been that way the last 2 years, and last year he had only a couple big games.

Edwards will surpass 200 yards in 8 games, 250 in 4 games, and 300 in none.

Hardy, if you got him late, might be worth the pick, but rookie wr's rarely put up good fantasy numbers.

The Bills D can be good if special teams gets a few td's. They certainly are a threat. I almost picked them up to start in week 1 but the Crowell thing made me stick with the Jaguars.

I hope wingt98's team wins the league, and that I'm dead wrong about Evans and Edwards.

Thanks Gale. Practically everyone in my league gave me a hard time for picking up so many Bills. I'm only starting Lynch, Evans and the Bills Defense. Hardy was a very late round pick. It's a risky move cause he's a rookie but i figured why not? I'll see what happens. I picked up Edwards as a free agent as my backup. Rodgers is my starter but I'm hoping Edwards has a great season and if he does then he could become my "sleeper" starter. When I drafted Hardy I heard one guy in our league say "never heard of him." lol. Another guy said "good pick." But for the most part they think i'm bonkers. Well I did draft Tom Brady in the first round last year and everyone thought I was completely nuts. But ya :rolleyes: Go Bills!!!

You must have had at least a decent day. Lynch with a td and Evans going above 100 yds.