REMINDER - "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Competition

IDBillzFan

It's been over four months since over 125 people opted to take part in the Fifth Annual "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" Competition, which is now being hailed by many online bloggers as the competition to end all competitions.

In fact, the reviews are in:

- PFW predicts that this year's competition could "finally bring the change and results we expect from a competition of this level."

- John Clayton reports: "This is a competition that is about to take place."

- Foxnews declares: "This competition absolutely hits it out of the park. It's a historic homerun that people will be talking about for years!"

- Adam Schein says: "We need to put a big red bow on what has been another absolutely outstanding edition of "Dinner's On Me Smartass" Competition!

- CNN announced: "The competition seems okay, but honestly, when the competition dies tomorrow, is there really a viable option?"

- MSNBC says: "Just looking over this competition makes thrills run up and down our legs."

- Keith Olberman shouts: "LABillzfan is a hockeymomwhoreslutwhothinksitswrongtotaseran11yearold!"

As we prepare to embark on this new season, I just wanted to remind everyone of their picks via the link below.

You'll note that 94 entrants picked the Bills to beat the Seahawks on Sunday, while 32 predict a loss and one lone...dare I say "maverick"....predicting a tie.

Good luck to everyone. Let the games begin.

Fifth Annual "Dinner's On Me, Smartass" entries.

Just a note as we head into the weekend that 94 people are still alive in the competition, but if the Bills upset the Jags this weekend, that number will drop so fast you'd think Barrack Obama was running this campaign. (Sorry. Couldn't resist. Take a joke, mmmkay?)

So heading into Week 2 of the competition, 94 contestants remain, however only 22 have picked the Bills to beat the Jags and 72 of you picked the Bills to lose.

Link in my sig takes you to the entries. Good luck everyone. Here's hoping there are only 22 people left come Sunday afternoon.

Just finished the tally, and there are 20 people still in the hunt. Seventeen pick the Bills to beat the Rams and three pick the Bills to lose.

How is your contest going to be affected when The Rapture cancels the San Diego game? Just wondering...

How is your contest going to be affected when The Rapture cancels the San Diego game? Just wondering...

:rolleyes::)

Please refer to the rules:

If someone wins after the apocalypse has taken place next month, can you please pay out the winnings in silver?

still in

Here is the schedule for you to copy/paste.

win Sept. 7 Seattle Seahawks 1 p.m.

win Sept. 14 at Jacksonville Jaguars 1 p.m.

win Sept. 21 Oakland Raiders 1 p.m.

win Sept. 28 at St. Louis Rams 4:05 p.m.

L Oct. 5 at Arizona Cardinals 4:15 p.m.

Oct. 12 Bye

L Oct. 19 San Diego Chargers 1 p.m.

win Oct. 26 at Miami Dolphins 1 p.m.

win Nov. 2 New York Jets 1 p.m.

win Nov. 9 at New England Patriots* 1 p.m.

win Nov. 17 (Mon.) Cleveland Browns 8:30 p.m.

win Nov. 23 at Kansas City Chiefs 1 p.m.

win Nov. 30 San Francisco 49ers 1 p.m.

win Dec. 7 Miami Dolphins (at Toronto) 4:05 p.m.

win Dec. 14 at New York Jets 1 p.m.

L Dec. 21 at Denver Broncos 4:05 p.m.

win Dec. 28 New England Patriots* 1 p.m.

thank you