Joe Biden unfit for Veep

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This whole thing is getting crazy. Pretty soon you won't be able to make fun of 17 year olds at all. Does anyone remember High School? People made fun of each other all day long. I'm sure this kid can take it.

As for the Indians at 7-11 all I can say is: the day we can no longer call a Canadian dumb, is the day we are no longer a free country. It's not like screaming fire in a crowded when it is so obviously true.

Personally, I choose not to make fun of people in general. If the liberals on this board want to make fun of a 17 year old girl, I think they should. If the republicans want to make fun of Obama for being a better smelling version of a commie hippy, go for it.

The bottom line is that the press will dig up everything from Obama hanging with bombers, to Palin's daughter, to the contents of McCain's compostory bag. What you choose to do with the information is up to you. That's the beauty of America. The liberals in here and all over the country seem to be soaking up all of that beauty and grasping the true meaning of America. Lots of teenagers have given up a lot for our country. Why should this Palin girl be any different?

This whole thing is getting crazy. Pretty soon you won't be able to make of 17 year olds at all. Does anyone remember High School? People made fun of each other all day long. I'm sure this kid can take it.

As for the Indians at 7-11 all I can say is: the day we can no longer call a Canadian dumb, is the day we are no longer a free country. It's not like screaming fire in a crowded when it is so obviously true.

Personally, I choose not to make fun of people in general. If the liberals on this board want to make fun of a 17 year old girl, I think they should. If the republicans want to make fun of Obama for being a better smelling version of a commie hippy, go for it.

The bottom line is that the press will dig up everything from Obama hanging with bombers, to Palin's daughter, to the contents of McCain's compostory bag. What you choose to do with the information is up to you. That's the beauty of America. The liberals in here and all over the country seem to be soaking up all of that beauty and grasping the true meaning of America. Lots of teenagers have given up a lot for our country. Why should this Palin girl be any different?

<_<

It's true. They own almost all of them. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's actually one of your "great American success stories."

They also own a lot of hotels and motels.

I don't own one...was there a card I was supposed to fill out when I turned 18 or something...?

That at least proves Biden is smarter than many Americans who after 9/11 went to Quickie Marts and took shots at Sikhs and Hindus....meaning Biden knows there is a DIFFERENCE. :-)

PS: Is "Indian" a race? I thought it was a nationality? Does that mean I can't talk about all the nail salons in America being run by Vietnamese?

That at least proves Biden is smarter than many Americans who after 9/11 went to Quickie Marts and took shots at Sikhs and Hindus....meaning Biden knows there is a DIFFERENCE. :-)

PS: Is "Indian" a race? I thought it was a nationality? Does that mean I can't talk about all the nail salons in America being run by Vietnamese?

Oh sh--! Looks like I have A LOT of apologies to make!

I believe it is a race, actually. As is "Vietnamese".

I believe it is a race, actually. As is "Vietnamese".

So if Vietnamese is a race, does that mean the Cambodian, Thai, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Laotians, Malaysians etc are also separate races? How many freaking RACES are there?!

And does that mean Pakastani is a race? Or are Pakastanis actually Indians?

Where does that put Inuits?

Actually, and seriously, it all depends on how you define "race". I always learned that it's based on genetics. Hence "races" are Caucasian, Mongoloid, Negroid ... and one more, but I can't remember. Plus Jewish apparently because of genetic traits unique to them (which I was surprised to learn).

More recently people talk about "race" more generically, just lumping groups of people together by nationality or trait such as languages (eg Hispanic). Hispanic is not a race.

So you can go argue with scientists but the more proper thing for this argument would be to say that Biden is a bigot, not a racist, because Indian is not a race.

It's true. They own almost all of them. And there's nothing wrong with that. It's actually one of your "great American success stories."

They also own a lot of hotels and motels.

As an Indian guy explained it to me once, that's because they still kinda do the caste thing over here as well. Many Indian hotel owners will have a last name of Patel. In India, the Patels are in the caste that owns hotels. That's what they do over there, so that's what they get into over here.

At least that's the best butchering of his explanation I can give.