Sunday weather

davefan66

Hurricane Hannah in our area on Sunday AM.

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at3.shtml?5day#contents

Great. I'm flying out of B-More on Saturday AM.

Looks like it will be a fast mover once it hits land. They are forecasting the low to be centered over Maine by Sunday at 8am so Saturday might be wet but Sunday PM should be OK. As for Saturday Am, they are still calling for the storm to be south of VA so I should be able to get out of B-More. Current storm track is good for me. If it slows down my flight will be better but it will be worse on Sunday, if it speeds up my flight is in jeopardy. Stupid weather. Root for it to hit Jacksonville and go inland early.

Southwest, I presume. We are flying out at 09:40 so maybe we will see you (A couple with two boys 12 and 13). I hope the storm pushes out to the Atlantic before any damage.

Southwest, I presume. We are flying out at 09:40 so maybe we will see you (A couple with two boys 12 and 13). I hope the storm pushes out to the Atlantic before any damage.

Same plane. I'll be there with my wife. I'm not worried about damage too much, just the leftover winds and rain since the storm will move quickly between friday (when it's supposed to be near Jax) to Sunday (when it's supposed to be in Maine). I'm hoping our plane gets out before it gets too bad.

As of 11am this morning, they have some interesting projections about Hanna. At 8am Sat the center of the storm is supposed to be over the South Carolina coast....somehow at 8am Sunday, the center is already over Boston. Is that storm booking or what?!? The swath of rain and wind is never shown over WNY.

Looks like it will be a fast mover once it hits land. They are forecasting the low to be centered over Maine by Sunday at 8am so Saturday might be wet but Sunday PM should be OK. As for Saturday Am, they are still calling for the storm to be south of VA so I should be able to get out of B-More. Current storm track is good for me. If it slows down my flight will be better but it will be worse on Sunday, if it speeds up my flight is in jeopardy. Stupid weather. Root for it to hit Jacksonville and go inland early.

FWIW, B'gals have moved up their departure for their Sunday game at BAL.

http://news.cincinnati.com/apps/pbcs.dll/s....cincinnati.com

The National Weather Service is now predicting Sunday to be 74 degrees and sunny. Perfect!

Perfect indeed! Sun drenched September afternoon, the high expectations of a jam-packed house for the Bills opener, Jills wearing their skimpiest outfits... <not that there's anything wrong with that :thumbsup: >

Wish I could be there...