NFL TV Distribution maps

stuckincincy

Brian Billick is doing color for Fox?!?!! :beer:

Oh my Gawd, pray that for our only other Fox game, SF, Billick will be somewhere else!

I'd like to see how Billick does. He's pretty irascible - I have seen him a lot through the years, with CIN and BAL in the same division.

Last year, NE's* Harrison gave him some sideline lip during their game, and Billick stuck out his tongue at him and made "poor baby" gestures. :thumbsup:

Last year, NE's* Harrison gave him some sideline lip during their game, and Billick stuck out his tongue at him and made "poor baby" gestures. :beer:

Actually, I'm pretty sure Billick blew him a kiss. On edit: Yep.

Anyway, that site is a great resource for those of us who choose to remain DirecTV-less and just go Over-the-Air. I was going to post this if no one else did.

Brian Billick is doing color for Fox?!?!! :beer:

Oh my Gawd, pray that for our only other Fox game, SF, Billick will be somewhere else!

The only "announcer praying" I'll be doing this year is that the trio of NFL Network morons - Sharpe, Faulk and Deion - are nowhere near a Bills broadcast during the regular season.

Yep...you're right - that was it. :thumbsup:

I like Billick. I know people give him the business about his offense - but most of his clubs have been competitive, warts and all.

He reminds me a bit of Jerry Glanville, somehow. CIN in the days of Sam Wyche used to take turns with HOU running up the score against Glanville . Billick and whatever CIN coaching regime...same thing when possible. :beer:

I'm not sure the map is correct right now. It shows Buffalo as gettign the Miami/Jets agem at one. problme is that's opposite the Bills game at one and as far as I know that ain't kosher

Good pickup, but I think since this is a special circumstance (US Open) where CBS has no late game, this may mean that there has to be at least one CBS and Fox game in each market.

So, in other words, CBS has to get a game in each market and they waive the "rule" for this week only. But don't take this to the bank, just speck-u-latin' here.

Good pickup, but I think since this is a special circumstance (US Open) where CBS has no late game, this may mean that there has to be at least one CBS and Fox game in each market.

So, in other words, CBS has to get a game in each market and they waive the "rule" for this week only. But don't take this to the bank, just speck-u-latin' here.

That certainly looks to be the case, Ned.

Also, there is no 1:00 FOX game shown in Boston as the Pats* game is on CBS. I guess there's a non-compete issue here? Which seriously sucks a--.

That certainly looks to be the case, Ned.

Also, there is no 1:00 FOX game shown in Boston as the Pats* game is on CBS. I guess there's a non-compete issue here? Which seriously sucks a--.

Hey James. I'll be driving back from the Cape on Sunday. Any idea on radio feeds for the game (no I don't have Sirius)?

Anyway, that site is a great resource for those of us who choose to remain DirecTV-less and just go Over-the-Air. I was going to post this if no one else did.

Although I'd certainly advise people to bookmark it for themselves, I also added it at the top of the pinned radio/TV thread. (Think I did that last year, but lost the updates in the crash. Ah well ...)

Hey James. I'll be driving back from the Cape on Sunday. Any idea on radio feeds for the game (no I don't have Sirius)?

For the Bills game? Went up that way for my brother's wedding the weekend of the Lions game 2 years ago and was reduced to squatting next to the speaker to hear a station that was doing in-game updates, jumping around b/w 10 contests like a child with a severe case of ADD. I don't remember what station, but it was on the AM band, I think in the 700s but that's probably wrong. I've had radios that sporadically got 1180 or 930 out of Rochester from here in NE CT, but I doubt they're that strong anymore and last I tried years ago, got nothing.

Until about age 20, I used to get really upset when I couldn't track the game progress, but age and performance of this team has helped palliate that. Good luck.