2 more Seattle players done for opener

ans4e64

Seattle is gonna suck this year making it a perfect ending for an overrated head coach

I don't understand this comment. Mike Holmgren has been a HC for 17 years, 8 with GB and 10 with Seattle...He has gone to 3 SB and won one of them....Where is the question of overrated....

Lame Duck for this year....Maybe......

The coach they are going to get next year is the overrated one.

I realize fans don't play the game and folks are enthusiastic, but let's hope the Bills don't take the Seahawks as lightly. Mike Holmgren has proven to be a fantastic coach, and they'll be ready to play. Buffalo has not earned the right to look past ANYONE in this league.

DT Rocky Bernard and CB Jason Babineaux suspended for week 1. With these two, plus their top 3 receivers all out, Hasslebeck hasn't played because of his injury and their offensive line dinged up... there is no reason why we shouldn't win this game.

Suspensions

I saw the Seahawks last week and their regulars(minus Hasselbeck) gave San Diego's regulars all they could handle. Well coached and efficient. Offensively, they are built to take advantage of defenses that give up the underneath stuff and allow long sustained drives. They aren't the ideal team to play "Jauron ball" with. The Bills need to put that "not to lose" sh*t on the shelf this week.

I expect the Bills to win because they should make some big plays at home and because Schonert has looked good calling plays and has no history of tendencies for Seattle to defend. I'd like to see them come out aggressively and get a lead and make the Seahawks get away from their game. But if they come out flat, and don't execute offensively it could be a boring, frustrating day for Bills fans.

DT Rocky Bernard and CB Jason Babineaux suspended for week 1. With these two, plus their top 3 receivers all out, Hasslebeck hasn't played because of his injury and their offensive line dinged up... there is no reason why we shouldn't win this game.

Suspensions

Hopefully a blowout.

Love the avatar BTW.

me thinks this will be a blow out.... the ralph is gonna be rocking, and last seasons final second loss in the opener will will be a lesson learned.

Need to get up 2 or 3 scores early and keep the hammer down. Score them out of running the ball and force them to throw with their banged up QB and WR corps.

Wounded animals are dangerous and right now the Seabags are wounded. They a can go either way. Either you stomp on their necks early and they curl up and die or they rally around the flag and make life difficult for you.