Would Wild Card and First-Round Playoff Loss Be Acceptable?

CJPearl2

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know we all strive and hope for the Bills winning the Super Bowl every year, but would this scenario - a Wild Card birth and first round loss - be acceptable this year?

Thoughts?

Totally depends on how they get there.

If they end up injury depleted and going on a 4-0 run to make it into the playoffs (that last win also knocking the Cheatriots* out) and end up losing to a 14-2 Colts team, then yeah, considering it's been 8 years, that is acceptable.

If they end up on the wrong end of another homerun throw forward after having had a huge lead late in that game, after having had a huge lead in the division only to lose it in December, then probably not.

I know we all strive and hope for the Bills winning the Super Bowl every year, but would this scenario - a Wild Card birth and first round loss - be acceptable this year?

Thoughts?

Like one poster siad depends on hwo it happens. i will always be proud to be a bills fan no matter what product walks onto that field every sunday but i still expect greatness from my team. If they go down fighting and make themselves a name to be a physical and scary team you dont want to meet ill be happy. but hey ill take that super bowl ring anyday :rolleyes:

Agreed it all depends on how they get in, hopefully not like the Jets two years ago - backing into the playoffs. Not to mention that I'm not shaving my beard off until they are eliminated from the playoffs - so here's to hoping that this beard will last until January at the least!

2-0 so far with the beard (yes I know it's pre-season but it's 2-0 anyway you look at it).

Thoughts?

Losing is never acceptable. Would it be encouraging? Yes. I think the experience would definitely help them the following year. Would I be happy they made the playoffs? Hell yes! Would I be pissed if they lost a playoff game? !@#$ yeah!!! I am pissed just thinking about it, freakin refs probably screwed up again.... :rolleyes: