Hypothetical Tim Tebow Question

DDD

http://www.zimbio.com/Tim+Tebow%27s+Girlfr...these+pics+same

Found it. Nice cans! Shes actually Bill Frances grand daughter, for those of you who do not know who him he is one of the founders of NASCAR. Hes got some dough.

IIRC the girl in the bottom picture at that link is Lucy Pinder, who is much hotter than the other girl.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hell no. Tim Tebow is an absolute garbage passer, and is nothing more than the product of a gimmick offense. He can get by on his running ability in college, wheres he's bigger and faster than most. When he gets to the pros, everyone is going to be just as big and fast as him and he's going to get destroyed. He's got nowhere the elusiveness of a Vince Young.

A gimmick offense you say. Coach Bill Belichick, fresh off his third Super Bowl title in four years, flew to Florida and spent four hours discussing and dissecting the offense in the film room with Meyer. He later dispatched his quarterbacks coach, Josh McDaniels, to Gainesville for two days to learn from Meyer and Dan Mullen, the Florida offensive coordinator, who was Meyer's quarterbacks coach at Bowling Green and Utah.

"Some of the concepts they have are good," Belichick said in a recent interview. "I think a couple of them complement something we do or could do."

At the end of Belichick's meeting with Meyer, he gave the system his blessing, the coaching Yoda approving the work of the young Jedi.

"He felt like it was fundamentally sound, that it wasn't a gimmick," Meyer said. "Coming from him, that's the ultimate compliment."

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/28/sports/n...l/28spread.html

I have to say you are all crazy if you do not want to take Tebow. I got to watch him play in high school because we lived in the same town and he is a naturally athlete who has so mauch upside. He broke tons of records throwing the ball in high school. Remember it is not his fault that he does not throw the ball in college, that is what the coaches call. He will excel in the pros just like he did at every level he played in at every sport he played.

yEA, OK in-and-out burger.

I have to disagree with most of you. He ran the ball last season as much as he did bacause of a lack of a decent and reliable running back. It's not like that's optimum for UF's system. It just so happend that he is probably one of the best short-yard running backs in the country. That doesn't neccesarily mean that he can't throw the ball all over the field. Some of oyu are acting like the two are mutually exclusive. They're clearly not. I would however like to point out that I think Tebow's short yard capabilities would be ultra-valuable in the NFL. Not in respect to running the ball like he had to last year, but c'mon, you can't tell me if you have a critical fourth and inches you wouldn't want that guy running your team's QB sneak. He'd still be nearly unstopable -- even at the next level. Remember, he did what he did last year in the SEC with a schedule widely regarded as the most dificult in the country. It's not like he was putting up those numbers at William and Mary!

I'm not sure how great he can be on the next level, although I think his ceiling is VERY high. He's 6'3" 240, with a rocket arm and a great head on his shoulders. He needs to try to fix his release, but there have been very successful NFL quarterbacks with funky, side-arm style deliveries. His mobility is an asset and he's a proven great leader. The kids a freak. He's tough as nails He would make ANY franchise happy as far as a "poster boy" too.

On another note, I hate that "system player" bullsh*t. Isn't everyone techinically in a system of one form or another? All of football is moving to more of a spread offense anyway. It's not like they're running the wishbone down there in Gainesville. Look at his numbers from last year -- leave the rushing numbers out. The kid can throw the ball. He's accurate, has zip and has a nack for deep balls. The kid had a 70 TD season in high school -- 50 through the air. And I know it's just high school, but he's still doing it now on the highest possible collegiate stage. I'm really quite baffled by the Tebow detractors. What does he not do that you'd want to see?

Spurrier system guys. Has no bearing on current Gator team.

I've watched every game he's played at UF including many live. He's a VERY accurate passer -short, mid, touch and deep. For the record, I think he'll make a very good pro when he's done there.

Good post. I wonder how many people that posted in this thread actually saw Tebow play, I'll bet not many........other than for maybe a game or two. I think Tebow could be a GREAT slash type player in the league.

Good post. I wonder how many people that posted in this thread actually saw Tebow play, I'll bet not many........other than for maybe a game or two. I think Tebow could be a GREAT slash type player in the league.

Because slash players have had such good, consistent success in the NFL over the past 10 years, correct?

:thumbsup:

I thought the same thing, but if someone can tell me how to post saved picks I will show you his old lady, still doesnt mean he's isnt a homo. No that theres anything wrong with that.

I know a couple of buddies acquaintances that go to UF, (no one that attends UF could ever be considered a "friend," as that shows some serious character flaws) who love the team, but absolutely hate tebow. They've told me that Tebow drives a little scooter around campus. If that doesnt make him gay, i dont know what does.

A gimmick offense you say. Coach Bill Belichick, fresh off his third Super Bowl title in four years, flew to Florida and spent four hours discussing and dissecting the offense in the film room with Meyer. He later dispatched his quarterbacks coach, Josh McDaniels, to Gainesville for two days to learn from Meyer and Dan Mullen, the Florida offensive coordinator, who was Meyer's quarterbacks coach at Bowling Green and Utah.

"Some of the concepts they have are good," Belichick said in a recent interview. "I think a couple of them complement something we do or could do."

At the end of Belichick's meeting with Meyer, he gave the system his blessing, the coaching Yoda approving the work of the young Jedi.

"He felt like it was fundamentally sound, that it wasn't a gimmick," Meyer said. "Coming from him, that's the ultimate compliment."

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/28/sports/n...l/28spread.html

Dress it up, put makeup on it, is still a gimmick offense that will not succeed in the NFL. And what you're saying is that belicheat* had cheated his way to 3 super bowls before he talked to and got input from Cryer, and since then he's cheated his way to how many super bowl titles?

I know a couple of buddies acquaintances that go to UF, (no one that attends UF could ever be considered a "friend," as that shows some serious character flaws) who love the team, but absolutely hate tebow. They've told me that Tebow drives a little scooter around campus. If that doesnt make him gay, i dont know what does.

Ram, I hate Tebow as much as the next Nole fan, But I would luv to check out those Juggs.

I have to disagree with most of you. He ran the ball last season as much as he did bacause of a lack of a decent and reliable running back. It's not like that's optimum for UF's system. It just so happend that he is probably one of the best short-yard running backs in the country. That doesn't neccesarily mean that he can't throw the ball all over the field. Some of oyu are acting like the two are mutually exclusive. They're clearly not. I would however like to point out that I think Tebow's short yard capabilities would be ultra-valuable in the NFL. Not in respect to running the ball like he had to last year, but c'mon, you can't tell me if you have a critical fourth and inches you wouldn't want that guy running your team's QB sneak. He'd still be nearly unstopable -- even at the next level. Remember, he did what he did last year in the SEC with a schedule widely regarded as the most dificult in the country. It's not like he was putting up those numbers at William and Mary!

I'm not sure how great he can be on the next level, although I think his ceiling is VERY high. He's 6'3" 240, with a rocket arm and a great head on his shoulders. He needs to try to fix his release, but there have been very successful NFL quarterbacks with funky, side-arm style deliveries. His mobility is an asset and he's a proven great leader. The kids a freak. He's tough as nails He would make ANY franchise happy as far as a "poster boy" too.

On another note, I hate that "system player" bullsh*t. Isn't everyone techinically in a system of one form or another? All of football is moving to more of a spread offense anyway. It's not like they're running the wishbone down there in Gainesville. Look at his numbers from last year -- leave the rushing numbers out. The kid can throw the ball. He's accurate, has zip and has a nack for deep balls. The kid had a 70 TD season in high school -- 50 through the air. And I know it's just high school, but he's still doing it now on the highest possible collegiate stage. I'm really quite baffled by the Tebow detractors. What does he not do that you'd want to see?

Yes, but Tebow is in Urban Meyer's system. Alex Smith was a great QB in Urban Meyer's system. By the way, how's it working out for that guy in San Fran? J.T. O'Sullivan and Shaun Hill?

From what I see of Tebow his footwork in setting up isn't that good, he doesn't really throw a good football (it always seems to come out like a duck), and he always seems to be looking to run instead of letting a play develope. All of those things can be corrected. One thing about the guy is that he is definitely a fierce competitor that is going to give 110% every time out on the field. He's a good college QB, but I don't see the guy as a potential NFL starter. Not right now anyway. If he comes out and shows improvement this year and the following throwing the ball from the pocket with accuracy, the guy will be a top 10 pick because he is a gifted athlete.

Yes, but Tebow is in Urban Meyer's system. Alex Smith was a great QB in Urban Meyer's system. By the way, how's it working out for that guy in San Fran? J.T. O'Sullivan and Shaun Hill?

From what I see of Tebow his footwork in setting up isn't that good, he doesn't really throw a good football (it always seems to come out like a duck), and he always seems to be looking to run instead of letting a play develope. All of those things can be corrected. One thing about the guy is that he is definitely a fierce competitor that is going to give 110% every time out on the field. He's a good college QB, but I don't see the guy as a potential NFL starter. Not right now anyway. If he comes out and shows improvement this year and the following throwing the ball from the pocket with accuracy, the guy will be a top 10 pick because he is a gifted athlete.

Maybe. Coaches couldn't get that instinct to run out of Vick, and coaches worked so hard to keep Losman in the pocket that now he holds the ball too long looking for a play when he should take it, tuck it and run.

I agree that he's a great athlete. I'm not sold on him as a great QB. I see him as a better version of Eric Crouch, Rodney Peete, Tony Rice - he runs as well as any of them, if not better, but throws a little better, but not well enough to be considered a good passer. My opinion - when he gets to the NFL (assuming he isn't too banged up over the next year-two years) he'll either be a backup QB or they'll try to switch him, a la Crouch.

Maybe. Coaches couldn't get that instinct to run out of Vick, and coaches worked so hard to keep Losman in the pocket that now he holds the ball too long looking for a play when he should take it, tuck it and run.

I agree that he's a great athlete. I'm not sold on him as a great QB. I see him as a better version of Eric Crouch, Rodney Peete, Tony Rice - he runs as well as any of them, if not better, but throws a little better, but not well enough to be considered a good passer. My opinion - when he gets to the NFL (assuming he isn't too banged up over the next year-two years) he'll either be a backup QB or they'll try to switch him, a la Crouch.

Crouch ran the option and was a terrible passer. As much as I despise Tebow he can be a decent QB and show some touch here and there.