Hypothetical Tim Tebow Question

DDD

Hell no. Tim Tebow is an absolute garbage passer, and is nothing more than the product of a gimmick offense. He can get by on his running ability in college, wheres he's bigger and faster than most. When he gets to the pros, everyone is going to be just as big and fast as him and he's going to get destroyed. He's got nowhere the elusiveness of a Vince Young.

Amen.

Why not let this season play out, evaluate Trent Edwards after the season instead of projecting possible failure before game 1, and don't project a player who might not even enter this year's draft as a possible pick for the Bills.

This is TSW. Trent's been on the clock ever since he was named starter.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grossman, Wuerffel, the guy that was on the bachelor...yeah they were great in the NFL

Spurrier system guys. Has no bearing on current Gator team.

I've watched every game he's played at UF including many live. He's a VERY accurate passer -short, mid, touch and deep. For the record, I think he'll make a very good pro when he's done there.

a very moble QB with good accruracy, pretty big and strong, not a senior yet, yes he plays in too gimicky of a system but a TD machine yeah ok I'll pass we need a TE :lol: If hes BOTB I say get er done. (although I like Trent) Oh and BTW the next year, watch this kid play some a lot of his skills translate.

Great. Season hasn't even started. Both QB's look good so far, and we are already talking about drafting the next great white hype at QB. This is the Buffalo board.

PTR

I had the over/under for calling for Trents head at Game 2. This could be a new record.

The only thing going for Tebow is his HOTTTTT girlfriend. If I find the pics I will post them. Racktacular!!! To the archives!!!!!!!!

Trent Edwards is the guy DJ wants to run the offense. He's smart, and for a rookie last year had a tremendous ability to look for open receivers. JP is out of here at the end of the season and we will need another QB. If Edwards has an awful year and we are in a position to draft Tim Tebow would you take him? The guy reminds me a Steve Young having a great arm and runs like a half back-full back hybrid. Thoughts?

Hamdan (i Believe anyway) is being groomed to be the backup next year unless JP decides to come back and from what ive seen of Hamdan he can handle that role

I have to say you are all crazy if you do not want to take Tebow. I got to watch him play in high school because we lived in the same town and he is a naturally athlete who has so mauch upside. He broke tons of records throwing the ball in high school. Remember it is not his fault that he does not throw the ball in college, that is what the coaches call. He will excel in the pros just like he did at every level he played in at every sport he played.

Dude, _every_ player in the NFL was an amazing player in high school. Thats why they are pros, because they were always the best player on the team, in town, in the state, in college. Being the best at every level an athlete plays at is the basic requirement for being a pro. That doesn't mean he will be the best against other professionals.

Spurrier system guys. Has no bearing on current Gator team.

I've watched every game he's played at UF including many live. He's a VERY accurate passer -short, mid, touch and deep. For the record, I think he'll make a very good pro when he's done there.

How about Meyer system guys? Meyer's system doesn't prepare college QBs in any way for the NFL. As long as Urban Meyer keeps his gimmick offense, Tebow's chances of being a successful NFL qb are pretty low.

Damn you are loyal. :)

(Percy Harvin's still the most electric player in CB :lol: )

He plays College Baseball? :lol:

I don't know if loyal is really the word for it, I consider myself more of a Mizzou pimp......whoring out my team to whoever will listen. Watch Maclin Saturday Night, its going to be Nasty :lol:

By the way........."it look like a leprachaun to me, who all seen the leprachaun up in da tree say YEAHHH!! YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!"

How about Meyer system guys? Meyer's system doesn't prepare college QBs in any way for the NFL. As long as Urban Meyer keeps his gimmick offense, Tebow's chances of being a successful NFL qb are pretty low.

You mean outside of the current Meyer system NFL starter that doesn't have HALF the talent as Tebow?

The Bills better not draft a quarterback who throws the ball like a homosexual.

I thought the same thing, but if someone can tell me how to post saved picks I will show you his old lady, still doesnt mean he's isnt a homo. No that theres anything wrong with that.

I thought the same thing, but if someone can tell me how to post saved picks I will show you his old lady, still doesnt mean he's isnt a homo. No that theres anything wrong with that.

http://www.zimbio.com/Tim+Tebow%27s+Girlfr...these+pics+same

Found it. Nice cans! Shes actually Bill Frances grand daughter, for those of you who do not know who him he is one of the founders of NASCAR. Hes got some dough.