I think there's one thing about JP...

Heels20X6

...Great googly moogly, that is one fantastic beard....Epic even...

Maybe the beard is giving him secret quarterbacking powers which could explain why he looked good tonight...?

..such a nice beard...

Beards are nice but you can't sell 'em.

Gloves sell.

Guest dog14787
I believe he meant Trent does... from previous crayonz posts.

And yes, JP does have a very nice beard. He'll get laid more times than a Holiday Inn's comforter with that pup, but... will still only be a great backup.

Nawwww, twas fairchild who killed the offense, he just took JP down along with it. :wallbash:

JP Losman can win ball games under our new OC :wallbash:

With that beard, he and Kyle Orton look an awful lot alike. Come to think of it... has anyone ever seen Orton and Losman in the same place at the same time?

Looks like JP might have gotten himself a starting job after all... over Rex Grossman.

...Great googly moogly, that is one fantastic beard....Epic even...

Maybe the beard is giving him secret quarterbacking powers which could explain why he looked good tonight...?

..such a nice beard...

old news, i said this last week... shrug.

I love JP but that has been my main complaint with him since day one, he is simply not very accurate on those shorty-short-short routes.

I know. The son-of-a-gun only completed 68% of his passes last night. Usually that's pretty good but when you miss a guy by only a few inches you come to expect that he should complete them all. No QB in the league is able to do that, but when you're JP, you expect he's gonna be perfect since his incomplete balls are so close to being completions also. Some QBs throw the ball away or miss the receiver entirely. You don't expect as much from them. It just doesn't look as bad when the QB misses by a lot because you figure what the heck, he wasn't gonna complete that one anyway.